Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By PGJohnson
  • 1 Post By EricSB

Thread: Synapse in Joshua Tree National Park

Synapse in Joshua Tree National Park

This was taken in a hidden valley of boulders where rustlers used to hide cattle. Of course, being the muddle headed individual I am, I forgot to get one photo of my synapse with an actual Joshua Tree.

Name:  IMG_9684-1.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  263.6 KB

Truth is I just needed an excuse to go back!

Can the sky get any more blue? Beautiful picture!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

What a great picture, and yes the sky really is that blue there! I look forward to our next Joshua Tree trip in February. It can be breathtakingly beautiful, yet hostile and dangerous all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by EricSB View Post
    What a great picture, and yes the sky really is that blue there! I look forward to our next Joshua Tree trip in February. It can be breathtakingly beautiful, yet hostile and dangerous all at the same time.
    I had a polarized filter on the lens so the blue is probably a little exaggerated since that is what they tend to do. Nonetheless that is how I remember it. Have a great trip there! It is an enormous park with such a range of environments. Already planning the next one.