• 2 Post By julawils
  • 5 Post By GuyB
  • 1 Post By gochicken
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By melonpan
  • 1 Post By gochicken

Thread: My TB colored scarf

My TB colored scarf

I just finished knitting a scarf and realized that it matches many of my TB items!

Name:  P1050072.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  817.7 KBName:  P1050074.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  686.0 KB
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Ummm...I love everything about that scarf with or without (but even more with :)) the TB bags!

That's an awesome scarf. I reckon you could start a little business supplying coordinated clothing to TB fans! Scarfs, beanies, socks...the possibilities!

Thanks, julawils and GuyB!

Well, the scarf would never exist without the TB bags that make it possible for me to knit on the go! I wish you all could see the TB group on the knitting site Ravelry... now that's a talented bunch of people that would be able to do "Scarfs, beanies, socks...."
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

On the Nordic end of the scarf the color mixed with grey/white even looks like Aubergine!

Stunning!

maybe the guy who is behind noro is good friends with tom? the dyneema in particular is dyed in japan, no? its not that outlandish a guess!! (i also have two of those noro ribbed scarves).

also, your scarf AND your collection of tb bags is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by melonpan View Post
    maybe the guy who is behind noro is good friends with tom? the dyneema in particular is dyed in japan, no? its not that outlandish a guess!! (i also have two of those noro ribbed scarves).

also, your scarf AND your collection of tb bags is beautiful!
    Oh! I never thought of that! Wouldn't that be something?!? Or maybe if not friends with Tom, then maybe the Noro guy (Mr. Eisaku Noro) knows the guy who dyes the Dyneema.... I love it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0