Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip
  • 3 Post By Fat Crip
  • 2 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: Photos of Aeronaut in Steel Dyneema/Wasabi?

Photos of Aeronaut in Steel Dyneema/Wasabi?

Are there any photos out there of the Aeronaut in Steel Dyneema/Wasabi? Only thing I've been able to find is that unboxing video by the Scottish gentleman.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by bvp663 View Post
    Are there any photos out there of the Aeronaut in Steel Dyneema/Wasabi? Only thing I've been able to find is that unboxing video by the Scottish gentleman.
    Who says i'm a gentleman! :)

I'll see if I can't take a snap or two this evening. Unfortunately, it's already dark so they'll have to be with flash... but Wasabi really glows with flash!

Eric

Do these help?

I think that the first pic looks a bit odd. I stuffed my pillow in to the main compartment to just fill it out a bit, but it's the wrong shape. Hopefully they'll give you the idea. In the last one you can see the full set of matching packing cubes (i.e. two end pocket cubes, one large packing cube and a packing cube back pack).

Oh, and by the way, I think this is probably my favourite of all my bags (not just my Tom Bihn collection of six)... though, when some new bags in 400d wasabi Dyneema appear I might just change my mind! A larger Synapse or some café bags, please?

Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Thanks Eric! Much appreciated!

It's a beauty of a bag! Still wish that was Solar on the inside by the Wasabi isn't bad-looking at all. How do you feel about the Steel Dyneema color for world travel? Do you feel it stands out a lot or would stand out in a foreign country? Thanks!

-Brian

I like solar, but wasabi is my favourite.

I think that with the flash, the white tends to scream out at you. In the real world, they settle down a bit, but if you're unsure, go for the Ballistic steel, it's great too! Here's mine - two years old and still pristine :) I've only used the Dyneema one once so far, but didn't feel at all self-conscious. I think I prefer the Dyneema, partly because it feels much lighter, but I actually like the fabric... call me weird!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0