Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Miking
  • 1 Post By Miking

Thread: Packing cube backpack goes ice climbing

Packing cube backpack goes ice climbing

Aeronaut packing cube backpack getting outdoorsy at Johnson's Canyon, Banff National ParkName:  image.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  393.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  431.1 KB

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    In wasabi too! I only had a choice on Iberian or steel :( I chose Iberian.

Banff looks amazing. Where were you? it is one of the few places I really really want to visit; especially take the train across the country!

This was at Johnson's Canyon, a popular tourist destination close to the town of banff, it's a short 1.5 mile hike along well maintained trails and a catwalk bolted to the canyon wall leading to two sets of waterfalls, the upper falls shown here offer the better climbing of the two. I will try to post some better pictures later but it is definitely worth a visit.
    If you do come visit let me know I have a giant list of must-sees and dos while in the park especially if you are a bit more adventure oriented. Come to think of it you couldn't go far wrong getting off the train in banff, renting a car and enjoying at least a week exploring the local area.

thanks for the response. It sounds utterly fantastic. I shall take you up on the offer of the must see list! and would love to see the pictures.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    These are great photos!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0