Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Another Tom Bihn Suprise Arrived Today

Another Tom Bihn Suprise Arrived Today

Our small Black/Steel Small Cafe Bag and medium ballistic organizer pouch and key straps arrived today.

Name:  IMG_0262.jpg
Views: 1493
Size:  596.2 KB

But the real treat was the artwork on the outside of the box.

Name:  IMG_0263.jpg
Views: 1430
Size:  545.7 KB

Kudos to the resident artist that works at Ton Bihn our Tootsie thanks you also.

I think we should have a collection Tom Bihn art display someday. (:

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Love the artwork, and box contents, too!
    Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 4 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Which one of the Bihn staff artists drew that one??? That's superlative!!!
    Owner, Fool On The Hill Recording, Nashville TN

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    I'm the one responsible for the drawing of Tootsie. I'm glad you all (Tootsie included) like it-- it was fun to do! Thanks for the kind words, too!

I have a collection of awesome TB bags and accessories, but so far no artwork....hint, hint, hint...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I'm the one responsible for the drawing of Tootsie. I'm glad you all (Tootsie included) like it-- it was fun to do! Thanks for the kind words, too!
    Beau, I hope that you & the other Bihn-artists realize how much we all enjoy seeing your artwork! (And my dog Maddie approves, too.)
    Lani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Your welcome Beau once again a awesome work. I also have a drawing of Kiya on another box. We will keep
    these and use our art boxes to store some of our TB goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    I have a collection of awesome TB bags and accessories, but so far no artwork....hint, hint, hint...:-)
    I'm with you here, Grandcache. After a while I started feeling guilty for asking so much, so I stopped. I'll have to live vicariously through the others' boxes!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    gochicken and Grandcache: do you mean you've asked for box artwork but haven't received any yet? Might be that your request came through on a super busy shipping day, but we can check!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    gochicken and Grandcache: do you mean you've asked for box artwork but haven't received any yet? Might be that your request came through on a super busy shipping day, but we can check!
    I asked very early on in my TB ordering infancy.. twice for me and once for my mom's birthday Cardinal LS order. After reading more in the forums, it was pointed out that there was just one person boxing, and that they were REALLY busy (which is a good thing), so I left it at that. I am OK with it... it makes it easier to re-use the boxes. I kept them all for a while until it became a fire hazard! I am so blessed by all of you in so many other ways..... box art, while wonderful, is such a small portion of all the amazing things you all create that I get to enjoy, so I hope my reply to Grandcache will be taken as a sympathetic response, NOT in any way a complaint! :)
    dlg likes this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

I agree with gochicken...I love seeing the artwork and really appreciate the quality of Tom Bihn bags and accessories. My boxes have not gone to waste either...this year they were my "go to" shipping box for mailed holiday gifts. The responses were interesting...some recipients inquired about "Tom Bihn" and others expressed disappointment that the label on the outside did not match the gift on the inside. Lesson learned...next year shop Tom Bihn for holiday gifts... :-)

LOL. Love the artwork on the box, thats great. I go by KDOG08 over at EDCF and you ever want to put some fancy original artwork on the box of any of my orders, go RIGHT ahead - I'll frame it!

Quote Originally Posted by papids2000 View Post
    I think we should have a collection Tom Bihn art display someday. (:
    DEFINITELY worth posting to the Tom Bihn gallery on Flickr!!

The drawing of Tootsie is really cute, but what REALLY nails it is that little Tootsie Roll candy on the side!! Awesome beyond words.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    My boxes have not gone to waste either...this year they were my "go to" shipping box for mailed holiday gifts.
    I LOVE the boxes TB uses. If you ever buy one of the bigger travel bags, covet the big boxes and save them. They are bigger than any of the free Priority Mail boxes you can get at the post office, and make GREAT boxes if you ever need to ship a laptop (lots of room for packing material).

Or if you're like me and you loan your Tom Bihn bags out to your friends to help encourage them to try packing lighter, it's great being able to ship them in a TB box.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

We just received another Tom Bihn box artwork with the order of our medium cafe bag.
    I love the Farman F.121 Jabiru airplane Tom uses as the symbol for the company
    so I requested a picture of it on the box. Below is the great artwork again but if you
    look closely at the one window on the plane you will see a mini surprise. That is our Kiya
    flying first class ha ha. Another one to add to our collection.

Name:  IMG_0305.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  582.5 KB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0