Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree15Likes
  • 14 Post By lacyfinn
  • 1 Post By kellie16

Thread: Co-Pilot in Aubergine and Lily

Co-Pilot in Aubergine and Lily

First I want to say that I love love love my new Co-Pilot. I use it as a daily bag and it holds everything I need exactly where I need it.
    The front pocket holds my wallet and checkbook. It's easy to get into while still on my person as I am checking out in the grocery store and instructing the children who are with me NOT to touch the candy.

Also I'm a writer and a reader and the larger pocket holds both a writing journal and whatever I'm reading at the time.

I was a little nervous about the Aubergine color. I've never been a fan of purple, but the color looked so rich I had to give it a try. It is a beautiful color, I'm glad I took the leap.

Oh and Lily, the Basset Hound would like for you to know it holds snacks. This is her, "I was not digging in your bag looking for snacks." look.Name:  tom bihn library.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  75.4 KB

The more aubergine I see, the more I want some!!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0