Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By EricSB
  • 2 Post By EricSB

Thread: **New Smart Alec, Set to Explore!**

Thumbs up **New Smart Alec, Set to Explore!**

My second day with my new Smart Alec has me contemplating my next adventure. World exploration? A trip to the North and South poles? Traversing the Amazon River? Summiting Mount Everest?

Nope, not today. Just a quick trip to the gym and back. However, I did decide to take some quick photos to share in the excitement I have for a new S.A. :)

Diesel had to get in on the action and insert his photogenic presence.

Diesel is trying to figure out if the SA is some type of food item, and if so, how to promptly devour it.

Diesel determined the SA was NOT food, and tacitly approved the SA as a great pack!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great photos, cool plane (where's it from?), but of course I'm particularly happy to see Diesel make his way into the photos -- hope you take and share lots more photos of your SA (and Diesel!)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Great photos, cool plane (where's it from?), but of course I'm particularly happy to see Diesel make his way into the photos -- hope you take and share lots more photos of your SA (and Diesel!)
    Thanks, Darcy. I like the plane too. It came from a small Southern California home decor store called, "Home Goods."

Diesel is an eight year-old brown lab/pit mix. He was a kennel rescue and has been with our family since he was 4 months old. He shares our home with four cats (co-exist in peace) and a bird (not so peaceful). Yes, he is spoiled rotten. I promise to include him in more pics :)
    Darcy and Canonsue like this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0