Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: Travel Tray at Home

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

Travel Tray at Home

Even though I'm not traveling for a fortnight, I thought I'd put my Travel Tray to good use by tidying my desk.

I've put my Mont Blanc pens in there together with my drugs, some Kleenex, my new (excellent) B&W ear phones, my bank security thing, a hospital appointment card, a screen cloth, my iPhone cable and the holster for its Otter Box Defender (I used the iPhone 5 for the pics), a bunch of keys and a tape measure... wow it holds a lot, as you can see!!!

You can also see how lovely wasabi Dyneema is in the flesh!

Name:  IMG_0875.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  232.2 KBName:  IMG_0882.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  223.3 KBName:  IMG_0883.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  205.3 KB

I pocket dump into my Travel Tray every night when I get home. It works so well.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Nice Fat Crip! I love the wasabi colour, looks awesome. I got a travel tray before the wasabi was released. And while I love it in Iberian, I'm starting to wish I had a whole bunch of gear in the new colour. It rocks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0