Like Tree34Likes
  • 13 Post By Seikoguy
  • 2 Post By Seikoguy
  • 1 Post By moriond
  • 17 Post By Seikoguy
  • 1 Post By marbenais

Thread: The Aubergine twins commence their trip

The Aubergine twins commence their trip

Well, not really twins, but they do compliment each other. Here they are at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, with the 777 in the background that would wing them towards Tokyo-Narita International airport.

Name:  tb1.jpg
Views: 1044
Size:  291.0 KB

At the "G" gates of the airport, there are iPads for the use of waiting passengers.

Name:  tb2.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  313.2 KB

Wow, what a great airport: iPads for passengers! And I think you may have just helped me make up my mind. My son has already informed me that I'm getting a TB gift certificate for Christmas: did I raise him right, or what? :D And I am in love with Aubergine: I already have an Aeronaut, a Little Swift, a Kit, and a Small OP in Aubergine. I've been trying to make up my mind about whether to get another Co-Pilot in Aubergine. I mean, I already have two Co-Pilots, one in Indigo/Solar and the other in Cardinal.(I suppose I could sell the Cardinal one on eBay, because your photos of the Aubergine Co-Pilot have sold me on it. It's so beautiful, and it makes such a great companion to the Aeronaut.

Are you back in the US now? How was your experience traveling with the Aubergine Twins? Do you have a packing list you could share?

I hope you had a fantastic trip to Japan.

NBC4, thanks for the kind words and for sharing your thoughts. I really do love that rich Aubergine color. The pair does make great travel companions. And I'm still in Asia as I write this - won't be back in the States for another 2 weeks. At this time, I can't find anything I would change about this pairing. We'll see as I put more "miles" on them!
    ncb4 and TavaPeak like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    @seikoguy Terrific picture of the Co-Pilot in Aubergine with its product page on the iPad! One of the disadvantages of using Tapatalk is that I can't "like" posts as I read them. Beautiful color - I'm looking over at my Little Swift in Aubergine now.

moriond

Thank you for the kind words, moriond. The next three photos were taken at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International airport, where I presently am as I write this.

First shot is at one of the various shopping concourses at the airport. I daresay that there are more stores in this airport than a lot of malls I have been to!

Name:  tb3.jpg
Views: 922
Size:  239.6 KB

Next two shots were taken in one of the Royal Silk lounges of Thai Airways. This section is a quiet corner away from the busier sections of the lounge. A particular shade of purple is the main color for Thai Airways and can be seen in all the airline's livery. I thought it would be interesting to see how the Aubergine compares.

Name:  tb4.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  383.9 KB

Name:  tb5.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  358.1 KB

Next stop, Malaysia!

gorgeous photos!!!! tom bihn bags just stand out from the crowd!
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Hmm. I wasn't sure about that color til I saw your photos. I am considering an Imago but don't really love the current colors it comes in. May have to reconsider! Thanks!

Looks great, just courious what color did you choose on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by mifcnm View Post
    Looks great, just courious what color did you choose on the inside.
    Thanks for the kind words. For the Aeronaut, I selected the Ultraviolet interior. The Co-Pilot comes only in Steel at this time.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Great pics! The CP next to the iPad is cool!

Eric

I wish I could get a matching set right away! I've only gotten the Aubergine wallet so far, due to financial constraints, but the Aubergine/Ultraviolet Aeronaut . . . I want one. It looks so gorgeous.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Sweet combo! The Co-Pilot looks really nice.
    ----------------
    plus tard...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0