Like Tree15Likes
  • 12 Post By helen_uk
  • 1 Post By redranger
  • 2 Post By gochicken

Thread: Nordic Dyneema Synapse + my oboe

Nordic Dyneema Synapse + my oboe

Hi guys, used my gorgeous new Nordic Dyneema Synapse for the first time today. Went to play my oboe in Chester (England), and realized that my oboe case fits perfectly inside it. Plenty of room as well for my sheet music, and my bits'n'bobs fitted nicely into the various pockets.

Such a hectic day (remembered why I do most of my shopping online!), so I didn't get to take a photo in Chester itself, but here's a quickie I took in a rush before I packed and dashed out to catch the train.

Name:  Conwy-20121124-00908 (600 x 450).jpg
Views: 772
Size:  100.7 KB

It looks as if the Synapse were designed specifically with that purpose in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by redranger View Post
    It looks as if the Synapse were designed specifically with that purpose in mind!
    Yes! The case is black with Nordic Blue colored accents and it's even Synapse-shaped! How cool is that? :)
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0