Like Tree10Likes
  • 9 Post By Janine
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Nordic Synapse voting early...but alas, not often

Nordic Synapse voting early...but alas, not often

Name:  8161115812_eea02b9d10.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  152.0 KB

Oh yeah. I took my kids with me, too. You can't really see so in the photo, but the Synapse and the children all got "I voted" stickers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I was bummed they didn't have the stickers where I voted. :(

That is the loveliest of picture Janine!

I have many many great childhood memories of going to vote with the family, it was always a great event!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, Janine, for giving us the perfect photo to feature on the blog today!
    Janine likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks, Janine, for giving us the perfect photo to feature on the blog today!
    You are very welcome, Darcy.

I am surprised by how much I love this new Synapse. I don't believe that I notice the difference in weight between it and my Indigo Synapse, but I think the checkered pattern of the Dyneema works really well on the Synapse. It's unusual and interesting without being overt. For those of us who frequently walk in the semi- or full dark, the white Dyneema threads make the fabric more eye-catching than a solid, which means that we are more likely to be seen by motorists.

I'm still working on my strategy for filling the pockets. While I love the Diaper Charmer to bits, I think the Synapse would work better without it. I could stow extra diapers in one side pocket and a packet of wipes in the other. The bottom pocket could take a wet bag and small first aid kit. Then I could use the entire large compartment for my own loot.

This is such a comfortable backpack! I'm going to be sad the first day I need to carry a larger pack and have to leave it at home. I'm really looking forward to the hinted-at larger Synapse (the "Neuron"? ha!).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0