• 4 Post By JLE
  • 3 Post By JLE

Thread: Wasabi - a near perfect match!

JLE

Wasabi - a near perfect match!

Name:  TB Choo.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  62.5 KB

Now, personally I draw the line at coordinating my nail polish with wasabi... :)

(In case anyone is interested, I bought these sandals in London in the late 90s. I think they might have been from the very first commercial Jimmy Choo collection, or at any rate a very early collection. I wonder if Tom has been referencing fashion archives for his colour choices? LOL!)

I find the black tends to match my shoes fairly regularly!

BTW - which bag best suits packing the Jimmy Choos? Can you still one bag with them?
    Last edited by Mark1966; 10-28-2012 at 08:00 PM.

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1966 View Post

BTW - which bag best suits packing the Jimmy Choos? Can you still one bag with them?
    Yes indeed, impractical ladies luxury footwear is no obstacle to onebagging. They slip with room to spare into the divided front compartment of my WF. I could probably fit a pair of ballet flats and flat sandals in there as well. I'd put my Merrells in there too, but my Merrells think my Choos are stuck up and the two pairs are currently not talking to each other... :)
    Last edited by JLE; 10-28-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    yeb90, Supers and nsh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Yes indeed, impractical ladies luxury footwear is no obstacle to onebagging.
    As an obviously experienced one-bagger and shoe aficionado how would you suggest I pack my other shoes - these R. M. Williams Kangaroo Craftsman boots?

I do struggle to one-bag with them in my Tri-Star...

JLE
    I suggest treating them in accordance with the first law of one bagging, which is of course to wear rather than pack the heaviest/bulkiest pair. But wouldn't they fit in the wider side of the divided front compartment in the TS?

Nice choice, btw. :)

I suggest treating them in accordance with the first law of one bagging, which is of course to wear rather than pack the heaviest/bulkiest pair. But wouldn't they fit in the wider side of the divided front compartment in the TS?

Nice choice, btw. :)
    WOW, why didn't I think of that!!!!

Of course they are a great choice for flying as they slip on and off so easily. That will get a LOT of bulk out of my Tri-star.

When it comes to packing shoes, always ask a lady :)

I'd put my Merrells in there too, but my Merrells think my Choos are stuck up and the two pairs are currently not talking to each other... :)
    Hee hee..thank you for this! :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0