Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By WendyK
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By WendyK

Thread: My new SCB in Azalea

My new SCB in Azalea

This is my first Tom Bihn bag, a Small Cafe Bag in Azalea. Also the first time I've tried to upload a photo so hopefully this works. I was originally considering an MCB but decided to go smaller after reading reviews and realizing how much will fit in this bag. Love the colour, I wasn't sure how bright it would be but it's perfect! I also ordered an assortment of pouches in order to make it worth paying the shipping charges to Canada. Already planning my next purchase...
    Name:  New SCB in Azalea 001.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  885.3 KB

Lovely bag Wendy - I haven't got a TB 'everyday' bag, but your bag looks nice and neat. I must look into the cafe bags.

I have the same, it is the loveliest bag, ever. I love your Pouches, great Pink, UV and Blue.

Helen_uk, do look into the wonderful Cafe Bags, I have 5 Larges and 3 Smalls, all in different colors.

They are perfect commuting bags, very light weight and mold to your body.

They Small hold all the purse essential and look super cute in the process.

The Large can carry a netbook, iPad or other small electronic devices as well as A4/letter size documents,
    Some people pack small lunches, waterbottle.

It also fits my Field Journal Notebook (which I use as an paper organizer/journal) and all the purses essentials.

Check the reviews on this forum and check Small Cafe Bag - a set on Flickr

and Large Café Bag - a set on Flickr
    Last edited by backpack; 10-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    I have this bag, too, and agree with backpack's comments. It looks as though you have an Azalea clear organizer pouch, another in Indigo, UV Dyneema, a black padded pouch, and a clear organizer wallet among the pouches in your picture. May I ask which wallet you got? (The colors/fabrics of the wallets never show up unless there's a picture of the reverse side. I really like using the wallets.)
    Last edited by moriond; 10-20-2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Detailed the identified pouches

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I have this bag, too, and agree with backpack's comments. It looks as though you have an Azalea clear organizer pouch, another in Indigo, UV Dyneema, a black padded pouch, and a clear organizer wallet among the pouches in your picture. May I ask which wallet you got? (The colors/fabrics of the wallets never show up unless there's a picture of the reverse side. I really like using the wallets.)
    Good eye! I asked for pouches that would coordinate with the interior and exterior colours and they did an awesome job! The wallet is cork.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0