Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By r.p.barnes

Thread: LCB in Steel/Cayenne - my first Tom Bihn bag and a few extras! :D

LCB in Steel/Cayenne - my first Tom Bihn bag and a few extras! :D

Hi all,
    This is my first ever Tom Bihn bag and whilst i was at it, some extras! Can you tell what they are yet? LOL.
    I love this bag already and I have not even had chance to 'wear' it yet. The steel/cayenne is better in real life than I thought it would be.
    I will post in the review section once I get chance to try it properly. Until then, see below. These are iPhone 5 pictures.
    Name:  IMG_0776.JPG
Views: 742
Size:  325.4 KBName:  IMG_0777.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  420.0 KBName:  IMG_0778.JPG
Views: 955
Size:  290.9 KB

Very well thought out stash, r.p.barnes! Congrats! You are going to LOVE that LCB- who am I kidding, you are going to love and use it all! Do you have your next order planned yet??!

Hi Tlacltme, I had already found something else I wanted but this order was already on its way. Being UK based I have to make sure I order enough to warrant spending the $45 delivery! LOL. It really is good quality stuff isn't it? They sent me some good colours that suit my personality as well, I am not into bright glaring colours so all the extras were superb. The wife loves her 3D organiser cube, RFID passport wallet and small organiser wallet, so thats a plus! :)
    The good thing was I had totally messed up what I thought would be the UK VAT and customs charges so I was well happy with that.
    Regards, Rich.
    Last edited by r.p.barnes; 10-15-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quick question -- what did the import duties end up being? I'm having my first TB bags shipped here as well, and want to have some idea what to expect.

Cheers!
    Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by r.p.barnes View Post
    ... I had already found something else I wanted but this order was already on its way
    Yep ... the Bihn Acquisition Syndrome (B.A.S.) claims another happy victim!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

I don’t get it…

You paid so much for a so called quality bag and you ended up getting a pile of colored patches?.... :-)

Enjoy it my friend , a great bag.

T.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by r.p.barnes View Post
    They sent me some good colours that suit my personality as well, I am not into bright glaring colours so all the extras were superb. The wife loves her 3D organiser cube, RFID passport wallet and small organiser wallet, so thats a plus! :)
    Rich, I gotta ask: I see at least three clear organizer wallets in your picture. What colors did you get? Inquiring minds want to know. (Alternatively, a photo of the flip side will do nicely.)

moriond

P.S. If you want to stoke your appreciation of cayenne, they make a large organizer pouch in that color. Email or call to check on availability, or ask them to put it aside to go out with your next order. One of the compensations for having to deal with TBAS for products that are only available for pre-order, or won't be available in the color you want for some weeks is being able to assemble other desirable parts of your order.
    Last edited by moriond; 10-16-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Added PostScript re:Cayenne large organizer pouch

The two clear organiser wallets were plum and olive backed. The clear wallets were Err, ahhh, hmmm, eeee. Lol
    I'm gonna have to get them out and look! Wow, I actually cannot remember. Now that's bad, I only got them Monday.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0