Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By Supers

Thread: Aubergine Aeronaut finds new Aussie home!

Smile Aubergine Aeronaut finds new Aussie home!

After tracking UPS impatiently over the past two days, I had to go to work today.
    Got home and no parcel on my front porch, which seemed odd as I was sure it would have been delivered.
    Not inside the house either (dad dropped in so I thought he may have brought in the parcel).
    Checked UPS site again and it said it had been delivered to the side door, so ran around the side of the house, and there it was behind my locked side gate!

Let's start with the box. I requested something Australian as my box art and the shipping team did a nice job! Flag and map are just about correct, although as a Melbourne resident, I am highly amused that Sydney and its state has been left off the map! Our capital also seems to be floating, but they don't count so that's ok!
    Name:  TB box.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  112.5 KB

I pulled out the Aeronaut (Aubergine/Steel). Must confess though - I love the idea of one bag travel, but I'm still learning how to do it, so was a little surprised at how small the Aeronaut seemed. I look forward to a practice pack and finding the black holes! Since it was one shipping fee, I also got a Steel packing cube backpack (larger than expected!), 2 small Steel packing cubes, a 3D clear bag in Azalea, a size 3 travel sack in Wasabi and a travel tray in Ultraviolet.
    Name:  goods.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  298.6 KB

The colour looks a lot brighter in the photo so I popped outside to get a pic of it in natural light - probably not the best as it was starting to get dark, but hopefully you get an idea of what a stunning colour Aubergine is!
    Name:  aeronaut.jpg
Views: 1367
Size:  313.3 KB

Thanks Tom Bihn team - I can't wait to use this. Planning a weekend away now so I can take it away!

Yay!!!! Aubergine in Australia!! Great photos, Supers!!
    And yes, it's very funny that NSW and Sydney are missing on the map.

WOW! That is a GORGEOUS color! May your new Aeronaut serve you well in the coming years :-)

Oooh, great pics! What a great selection of stuff - enjoy!

BEAUTIFUL pics! I love how the aubergine shines in those photos! Enjoy!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

This is such a great colour. Everything you've ordered coordinates so well!
    Black/Iberian TS, Steel/Steel Synapse, Black/Wasabi LCB, Linen/Steel MCB, Plum/Wasabi SCB, SE, Absolute strap, TT, small YSS, small TSS, Clear organizer wallets (Plum & hemp), TS packing cubes (L, M, S), PCSB, PCSB, Cork OPs, Dyneema OPs in Steel , UV , Iberian , and Solar , Cordura OPs in Plum and Azalea, Plum clear OP, Padded OP, think I'm running out of room here!

You'll need more than a weekend to give it a good try. :)

I recently packed my Aeronaut for a four day trip to visit my mom and it was almost EMPTY when I had everything packed.

Enjoy your new bags!

Pictures are great! The color is a much richer purple in your pics than I was thinking. I love it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0