Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By ariscdn
  • 1 Post By Shiva

Thread: My new Co-Pilot

Cool My new Co-Pilot

Thanks to TB and myself, I now own a Co-Pilot as my daily school bag (I'm a HS teacher who is trying to go paperless with an iPad and a few letter size papers ONLY!)... and I also plan to use it as a trip bag that will fit under the seat in airplanes :) I really wanted to find the perfect bag for those two uses. I have some comments for possible improvements of course, which I'll write about later on.
    For now, just test driving it, and enjoying my new Co-Pilot... it actually seats in my car passenger seat instead of my trunk or back seat... :)
    In the pictures you will also see a short strap matching the interior colour and a small clear pouch, a cork wallet and in the middle compartment, my Starbucks cup fits perfectly! Amazing!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Looks gorgeous! Love the matching pouch and short strap - great idea.

Great pictures!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Nice pics! I love my Co-Pilot as an alternative to my Dyneema Synapse when I need a more professional looking bag, and am always pleasantly surprised at how much it holds. Just wait 'til you get a chance to use it on an airplane and doscover that you can still fit your feet under the seat :-)

Yes! I look forward to going on my next airplane trip! :)

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

co-pilot

Have you been able to fit letter sized folder in there? I could not figure out if that was a folder you have in there or not....I can't seem to make it work!
    s

Quote Originally Posted by ariscdn View Post
    Thanks to TB and myself, I now own a Co-Pilot as my daily school bag (I'm a HS teacher who is trying to go paperless with an iPad and a few letter size papers ONLY!)... and I also plan to use it as a trip bag that will fit under the seat in airplanes :) I really wanted to find the perfect bag for those two uses. I have some comments for possible improvements of course, which I'll write about later on.
    For now, just test driving it, and enjoying my new Co-Pilot... it actually seats in my car passenger seat instead of my trunk or back seat... :)
    In the pictures you will also see a short strap matching the interior colour and a small clear pouch, a cork wallet and in the middle compartment, my Starbucks cup fits perfectly! Amazing!