Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By lonestar6

Thread: Linen MCB in Eldoret, Kenya

Linen MCB in Eldoret, Kenya

Name:  TB_MCB2 Compressed.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  45.8 KB

I cannot begin to tell you how useful this MCB was on my trip to Kenya. It held everything I needed every day, pens, notebook, camera, video camera (both of the point and shoot variety, GPS, TP, hand sanitizer, business cards, first aid kit, pre-printed agendas, knife, flashlight, jacket, chargers, flash drive, etc. It is like a civilian map case. That is "Tusker" on the left in black, probably sniffing out the granola bars, with another friend on the right.

I also used it as my in-flight kit bag on the trip over and back, it fit neatly in the main pocket of my computer bag, which unfortunately not a TB bag.

Very cool picture!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

linen is a nice color
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Author of 101 Financial Ratios 5.0
    Travel Lite & Smart

It's amazing how much you can fit in a MCB. Nice pic - thank you for sharing.

I've been waffling on buying a MCB or a LCB with the absolute strap (because the one I have doesn't have one) and this pic isn't helping. Linen is a lovely color. Ahhhhh so many choices!

SWEET PUPPIES!!!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Pocketsize, I debated on the color for months before going with linen. This will not help, but linen is even more lovely in person. Good luck with your decision.

Linen does look lovely; but...storm is a beautiful color by itself, too; and turquoise is just so cheery. Too many choices! Maybe when I order I should leave it up to someone at the factory to pick for me. :p

Or get one of each :-)

Great photo

I'm a (hopefully) soon to be MCB owner and new forum member. I'm having trouble deciding on what colour to order. I love the linen (and the azalea and turquoise) but am worried about it getting dirty. How easy is the bag to clean?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0