Like Tree15Likes
  • 12 Post By tCook
  • 3 Post By lonestar6

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Style (Synapse on front)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Style (Synapse on front)

Many of us wear the Aeronaut on our back with a Synapse on front. Here's an example with my Brain Bag on my back. Fully loaded, it gets heavy and can throw off my balance a bit, but it all works out. If standing in a long line, I usually end up grabbing the Synapse top strap with both hands (like my left hand is doing here) and resting my chin on it.

Not saying you'll win for style points with this method, but I much prefer it to carrying a bag with the shoulder strap or just in my hand. Let's hear it for TMNTS! (And I look like a goob in this picture, but whatever ... the things I'm willing to do for TB!)

Name:  TMNS.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  92.8 KB

Awesome picture!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

What a great idea! :)
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Thanks for the photo! I carry my bags the same way, it is much better for your back. My friends are not always thrilled to walk with me in this configuration, but being friends, they do.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0