Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By MagicTiki
  • 1 Post By MagicTiki

Thread: Part 2 of 2: Photos of my new Empire Builder, o-rings, and a cool box doodle...

Part 2 of 2: Photos of my new Empire Builder, o-rings, and a cool box doodle...

... continuing the o-ring photos on my new Empire Builder...

This one is tucked up in the wide zippered compartment in front of the organizer area...

Name:  7907828062_394b480b87.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  92.6 KB

This one is the sneaky one. It's actually on the back side of the zippered compartment, inside the organizer area. This was the last one I found. :)

Name:  7907829744_1a68c22a8d.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  93.7 KB

Finally, we have two o-rings in the main compartment. One is on the front inside corner..

Name:  7907829258_031065e160.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  100.3 KB

... and one is on the back of the main compartment...

Name:  7907828698_5741a20306.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  117.2 KB

So I count 6 in total, which make for a nice se of additional attachment points!

Last but not least... I had to include a shot of the doodle on my bag. I requested a Tiki, and I got me one. :)

Name:  7907824752_f535011485.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  77.0 KB

I'll post more pics after I have broken this bad boy in for a couple of weeks!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Looks like the tiki did his job of protecting your EB. :) He looks fierce enough to bite your hands off!

That *may* be a protection tiki. :)

I owe them a doodle in return!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Awsome pictures! Makes me want to gift an EB!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicTiki View Post
    That *may* be a protection tiki. :)

I owe them a doodle in return!
    So MagicTiki posted this great doodle on the Tom Bihn Facebook page a few days ago of a Tiki carrying an Empire Builder. Any chance of his posting that doodle here so that forum members could enjoy it? (I wouldn't want to presume by uploading that image without his consent; on the other hand, if the Tom Bihn folks chose to feature it in their blog, that would be another matter).

moriond

Yup! That was me!

I think Katy actually posted that on Facebook. I am happy to post it here for sharing!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0