Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By pegolas

Thread: My new Side Effect

My new Side Effect

When I ordered the SE, I was initially planning to use it as my EDC inside my Smart Alec backpack (more on that item after I've had the opportunity to use it for awhile). Yesterday, as I was packing up my new bag, I changed my mind and decided that it would be my adjuster bag. Inside I placed my notebook, two pens, my camera (rear zip pocket), chalk (for marking hail damage) & a 40' tape measure. I clipped my shingle gauge to the exterior O-Ring. On interior inspections, I just grab & carry it inside as a cross-body bag, and carry my laptop inside to write my estimate. Today I used it as a waist pack so that I wouldn't have anything to carry when I was up on a roof. Perfect!! It's my tool-pouch that doesn't look like a tool-pouch!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Genius! Sounds like the perfect on-the-job bag for you. Love the roof photo!!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0