Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By yeb90
  • 2 Post By kellie16

Thread: It's Here!

It's Here!

My MCB, wallet, assorted pouches, and screen cloth came today (three hours earlier than I expected)! I think I'll get a lot of use out of everything. They're all so beautiful. The MCB is absolutely gorgeous and I think it'll be a perfect size for me. I'll post again once I've had a chance to use it for a while. The solar pouch actually isn't from this order, but I thought I'd include everything I have so far. :) Sorry the picture's not great. It's from my phone.

I was actually supposed to receive two more large clear organizer pouches that, for some reason, didn't make it into the box. I emailed Katy asking about this. She responded quickly apologizing for the mistake and saying that they'll be shipped out today. Good customer service makes me so happy. In the meantime I'll be sure to enjoy what came today extra to compensate for what's missing. :)

PS My first thought when I opened the box was that there was no way an 8.5x11 spiral notebook would fit in the MCB. I was wrong, mine fits perfectly. I think that my reaction was due to the fact that the bag looks smaller than it actually is. A definite advantage.

Name:  photo-3.JPG
Views: 423
Size:  125.6 KB
    Last edited by yeb90; 08-21-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Nice stash! My experience is that almost all of my TB bags hold waaaay more than it looks like they could. *sighs happily* They're magic :)

Love the Storm MCB! Thank you for sharing your stash! And I agree, TB bags seem to always have a bigger inside than outside.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Yay!!! Now we are bag twins! And I LOVE how deceptively large that MCB really is. I can't wait to hear how much you like it after using it for a couple of weeks. :)

That Storm color is terrific. Enjoy your new bags.

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Yay!!! Now we are bag twins! And I LOVE how deceptively large that MCB really is. I can't wait to hear how much you like it after using it for a couple of weeks. :)
    Storm really is a gorgeous color. I'm happy I went with it instead of the linen (although I'm sure linen is beautiful too).Maybe our bags can have a play date some day. :)

It will probably be a week or so before I really start carrying it, but I will be very surprised if I don't love it. I've been test-packing it and carrying it around the house and it will be great as a bag to take with me when I go out as well as the perfect size for if I ever need just a notebook and a few small things to go to a class or the library.

Quote Originally Posted by yeb90 View Post
    Storm really is a gorgeous color.
    I have an OP in Storm and always loved the colour - seeing your MCB is making me covetous!!
    backpack and yeb90 like this.
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0