Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Rocks
  • 2 Post By Rocks
  • 2 Post By dwright17

Thread: Conifer love!

Conifer love!

I was a little worried to order the Synapse in Conifer. I nearly played it safe and ordered black/wasabi or navy/ultraviolet. I do love navy, which would've been a fine choice, but spend my life in blacks, so black bags are a little less intriguing to me. I couldn't tell from the pictures, and I've looked at all of them, how absolutely gorgeous conifer is. It's much greener than I thought it would be! I'll let the pictures describe it for me. The medium pouch is forest ballistic, which I sneaked in there to highlight the difference between forest and conifer. The colors in the shots are pretty true to life, taken in natural light and unedited. It's hard to take pictures of bags and get the colors right! I have a new appreciation for TB photographers.
    Check out the goofy fox box art! Made me laugh!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Pretty color. I just wish they'd make one with a light-colored interior! (Wasabi would be ideal, but UV and Iberian and still much lighter than Steel.)

Quote Originally Posted by dichroic View Post
    Pretty color. I just wish they'd make one with a light-colored interior! (Wasabi would be ideal, but UV and Iberian and still much lighter than Steel.)
    I ordered a UV pouch to get my light color fix. A conifer/ultraviolet Synapse would be stunning, I agree. But I'm so taken with the conifer exterior that I can overlook the interior color.

Primary voting in Minnesota today. Even though the polling place is in my building, my Synapse wanted to go. I think it just wanted the sticker.
    Name:  IMG_0579.JPG
Views: 466
Size:  765.0 KB
    Katy and dwright17 like this.

I love it when a backpack exercises its fundamental right to vote! Good for you, Conifer Synapse. The sticker looks quite dashing on you!
    Katy and Rocks like this.
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0