• 1 Post By nukediver
  • 1 Post By redranger
  • 1 Post By redranger

Thread: I've been "Bihned"

I've been "Bihned"

Name:  P1010568.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  151.6 KB

New member of the Tom Bihn family here. The navy/ultraviolet Synapses weren't supposed to be ready until September, but they got them out early, so here's a photo of my haul for everyone's enjoyment. The other member of the household has already eyed the Clear Organizer Pouch with envy. I said "get your own" lol. I had thought that the Dyneema fabric was going to be similar to ripstop nylon in thickness and strength, but that couldn't be further from the reality. It is considerably thicker, yet still light and seems very strong. The navy and ultraviolet combination is quite lovely, and the whistle sternum strap is nice and loud. My cat was less than pleased when I tested it out in the house.

A thank you to everyone who helped me in determining which bag would best fit my needs between the Synapse and the Co-Pilot. I will be sending you all the invoice soon as I am certain you can see, my order went beyond the bag itself. LOL

Thank you also to the Tom Bihn crew for careful attention to detail and producing such functional products.

T-minus two months to my Ireland trip :)

Navy/UV is lovely! And come on, I want the list! I want to live vicariously through you until I can order more stuff!

That's a very impressive Tom Bihn Starter Pack! And welcome to the club; you will, no doubt, enjoy your new TB products for years and years. Did anyone warn you about what happens next??

Lovely selection. Where are you going in Ireland? I grew up in Cork.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Navy/UV is lovely! And come on, I want the list! I want to live vicariously through you until I can order more stuff!
    Okay, for those who wish to live vicariously here's the list:

Synapse in Navy/Ultraviolet
    Sternum Whistle Strap in Grey
    Travel Tray in Wasabi
    Travel Stuff Sack, Size 4 in Iberian
    3D Clear Organizer Cube in Storm
    Padded Organizer Pouch in Small, Black
    Clear Organizer Wallet in Cork
    Cordura Organizer Pouch, Mini in Indigo
    Clear Organizer Pouch, small in Olive
    Key Strap 8 inch, Black
    Key Strap 8 inch, Olive
    Key Strap 8 inch, Storm
    Key Strap 16 inch, Sapphire

and finally, one Tom Bihn box, sans art, in corrugated brown

I am going to be so organized I won't be able to stand myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eire View Post
    Lovely selection. Where are you going in Ireland? I grew up in Cork.
    I have a girlfriend who is marrying her longtime beau in Salthill. I will be spending 5 days in the Galway/Salthill area then heading south to the Ring of Kerry and Dingle for another ten days. Lastly, I will spend the night in Dublin before heading back to the States. I'm not yet certain what I shall do there, as I only have one day and the choices are endless. This will be my first visit to Ireland. I have been dreaming of it since I was a small child, and thanks to my friends' marriage have a perfect excuse to go!
    darbs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redranger View Post
    I have a girlfriend who is marrying her longtime beau in Salthill. I will be spending 5 days in the Galway/Salthill area then heading south to the Ring of Kerry and Dingle for another ten days. Lastly, I will spend the night in Dublin before heading back to the States. I'm not yet certain what I shall do there, as I only have one day and the choices are endless. This will be my first visit to Ireland. I have been dreaming of it since I was a small child, and thanks to my friends' marriage have a perfect excuse to go!
    That sounds like an awsome trip. You will love the Dingle area. Scenery you would have never imagined. You are going off season so you will miss the bulk of the tourists. Certainly bring a raincoat as it will rain and it will be chilly in the evenings. Not wanting to hijack your original topic, if you pm me I will tell you of some things to see that tourists don't know of but will enrich your trip.

The navy/ultraviolet Synapse is so beautiful! Too bad I don't have any need for a Synapse. Enjoy your new Tom Bihn items and your trip!

Oh, that is a beautiful haul!!! I love seeing all of the different colors. :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0