2 Super Egos, 1 By Tom Bihn ;-)

Here I am killing time at Dulles International Airport 2/21/06
    My Tom Bihn Super Ego is packed with travel goodies, including a big Photo Album, iBook, Nikon CP5K ( taking the picture), PDA, iPod,travel papers, 2 16oz drink bottles,4 Lara Bars, Meds, Smoke Escape Mask, Magazine, Work papers and change of underwear & socks in the back sleeve. Everything traveled very effectively and the 20 lb load was nothing to carry thanks to the amazing suspension of the bag & strap. I got drenched in a surprise rainfall on the other end and not a drop of water entered the bag- Ya gotta love those zippers! I also discovered a bonus feature of the ergonomic shape of the Super Ego- it makes an EXCELLENT pillow! Thanks for an amazing bag!
    Aten Imago

I work at Tom Bihn

neat!

That's a super cool picture! I spent some time carrying the Super Ego around, and though I found it to be too large for my day to day needs I can imagine it would be a great travel bag, and I still loved it's functionality!

Super Moderator
    Zephyrnoid:

I know this thread is months old, but that picture has been deleted / removed -- do you have a link to it elsewhere, so I could see why Nicole liked it so much? :)

EDIT: Errr, MANY months old. Now I see the "2006."

Cheers,

timothy

Here ya go Timothy. Sorry about the black patch. Got too many folks following me around lately :(
    Zephyrnoid

Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    Zephyrnoid:

I know this thread is months old, but that picture has been deleted / removed -- do you have a link to it elsewhere, so I could see why Nicole liked it so much? :)

EDIT: Errr, MANY months old. Now I see the "2006."

Cheers,

timothy

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0