Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By snowbot
  • 1 Post By snowbot
  • 1 Post By snowbot

Thread: Off to Australia

Off to Australia

My steel/solar Tristar and navy/Iberian synapse at Houston Intercontinental. My linen/steel SCB is hidden inside the Tristar.

Since I have a lot of time to kill in airports today, I rigged up attaching the TriStar ultimate strap to the Synapse. This let me carry the Synapse as a "purse" while wearing the heavier Tristar as a backpack. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343013456.864066.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  199.1 KB

Have a great trip!!

I used the Synapse as a footrest on the flight from Los Angeles to Sydney and it made a huge difference. I slept better and longer than I usually do on flights because my legs were much more comfortable.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I used the Synapse as a footrest on the flight from Los Angeles to Sydney and it made a huge difference. I slept better and longer than I usually do on flights because my legs were much more comfortable.
    Clever, but you must have pulled the bag out to do this, because the Synapse will fit entirely under the seat in front of you. Of course, with a blanket draped over your legs, no one is likely to see that you're using the bag as a footrest.

moriond

Moriond, the flight attendants didn't seem to care where the bag was as long as it was under the seat for take-off and landing.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0