Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By apbailey
  • 2 Post By Frank II
  • 2 Post By lonestar6

Thread: Best use of packing cubes - EVER!

Best use of packing cubes - EVER!

So I flew to my hometown, Kalamazoo, and borrowed my dad's new convertible (or what I call his "minor mid-life crisis") to drive 4.5 hours up north to spend a week on a lake with friends I've known since the 3rd grade (nearly 30 years). My packed-to-the-gills Aeronaut wouldn't fit in the truck with the top down, but taking the two small packing cubes out allowed me to easily redistribute the load to fit in the minimal trunk space. Thanks to the packing cubes, I was able to drive around with the top down for a great summer drive!

Name:  photo-1.JPG
Views: 1370
Size:  334.8 KB

This is too cool! I hope you had a great trip!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I'm going through a "minor mid-life crisis" and need a sports car. What kind of car is it?
    Darcy and Lani like this.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    I'm going through a "minor mid-life crisis" and need a sports car. What kind of car is it?
    I am going through a minor midlife crisis as well, but my cure is Tom Bihn (my other car ;-) )

It's a used Pontiac Solstice. Fun little car.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0