Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By darbs
  • 2 Post By SusanM

Thread: SCB vs Side Effect

SCB vs Side Effect

I'm searching through the forums looking for a picture of a Small Cafe Bag and Side Effect side by side. Is there one out there? Can somebody take one for me? I have the SE and the MCB and love both! I'm planning on ordering a SCB, but would love to see a picture for comparison. Help! :) Oh and if you happen to have a Crimson/Steel SCB you are no longer using, let me know!

Yeah, I was looking for the Crimson / Steel SCB yesterday and realised it had gone. :-(

Hi Darbs,

I have all 3 bags, the Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, and Medium Cafe Bag, and I know you'll enjoy having all of them as well. I use the MCB mostly for travel, and I use the other 2 exclusively as EDC's at home.

Susan

Name:  IMG_6265.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  533.7 KB
    ncb4 and notmensa like this.

Thanks Susan! That is exactly what I needed! I have the SE and the MCB and love both! I carry my Side Effect ALL of the time when I'm home. I've been wanting the SCB for when the Side Effect just isn't big enough, but the MCB is a little too big. I just wanted to make sure it was going to be enough of a difference. :) Now to figure out what color!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0