Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By nukediver

Thread: My new Smart Alec and some pouches, of course!

My new Smart Alec and some pouches, of course!

My beautiful new Black/Cardinal/Steel Smart Alec arrived on Thursday, along with a few pouches (because who can order JUST one item??). I felt the *need* to get one more thing in Solar Dyneema before it disappears forever, so I added that at the last minute. This will also be my first foray into the large OP world, but I think I'm going to like it.

Also, just for the record? YOU are the best, Katy! (When I placed my order online, I had requested Iberian Dyneema for my large clear OP, and added the comment "you guys are the best!", and when I opened the box, I was greeted with the postcard below; another reason why the TB crew is so awesome!)

Name:  smartalec.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  137.8 KB

Your black and cardinal Smart Alec is making my steel Smart Alec jealous. Well, to be honest, it's making me jealous.

It really is a beautiful color :-)

That large organizer pouch is super fetching. I like how all the bright colors of the pouches work with the SA, which you are going to love taking on your trip!

The other awesome things about this photo: the loads of books all around the leather reading chair and the jugs of booze on the floor in the corner. I hope I'm invited to your place the next time I'm in your general vicinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The other awesome things about this photo: the loads of books all around the leather reading chair and the jugs of booze on the floor in the corner. I hope I'm invited to your place the next time I'm in your general vicinity!
    Absolutely! And that's only a peek at what's in the room :-)
    Last edited by nukediver; 05-29-2012 at 04:50 AM. Reason: egregious spelling error!