Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Cats examine new Aeronauts

Your cat is adorableeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

OMG, those EYES!

Volunteer Moderator
    I'd love to have a photo group for cats and their bags similar to the People and bags Flickr group that Darcy just posted about in the blog. (Check out some of the great pictures like the rare Limpet backpack at Macchu Picchu, and the cafe bags in turquoise and azalea, by the way.) I was browsing the forums, and here's another picture of http://www.tombihn.com/forums/custom...r-captain.html. (I like the dog pictures, too, but the cats really seem to be proprietary about Tom Bihn bags maybe a trait picked up from their humans.)

moriond

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great idea, moriond. We'll add that to our list for the next round of Flickr updates.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I'd love to have a photo group for cats and their bags similar to the People and bags Flickr group that Darcy just posted about in the blog.
    See the: TOM BIHN Cats photo set on Flickr
    moriond likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    So cool! Feel free to add my cat photo (and any future ones).

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    So cool! Feel free to add my cat photo (and any future ones).
    Thanks, will do! I'm slowly working my way grabbing photos from the forums. If anyone wants to see their photo on Flickr more quickly, feel free to email it to me. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    Last week I hauled out the TriStar for a short trip. I put the bag on the floor while I was arranging my belongings on the bed. I didn't notice that my cat had claimed the bag until I got ready to put the large packing cube in the bag. I'm glad I looked down instead of just dropping the packing cube on the bag.
    Attachment 2371
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAT! I think he wants to go on a trip too, hoping you will pack him along. Or hoping that you will notice that now you don't have enough room in the TriStar bag (forgetting that it's a TB bag and holds so much more) and hence you will have to stay home!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks, will do! I'm slowly working my way grabbing photos from the forums. If anyone wants to see their photo on Flickr more quickly, feel free to email it to me. ;)
    I just saw the new photo sets Darcy! So cute! I hope to see more pets with their Bihn bags...we may purchase them, but any pet own knows who really owns them. So well said Moriond!

Cheers!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I am glad to see my cats are not the only ones that 'pack themselves'
    Hey TB crew, What about a cat carrier?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0