Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: the aeronaut and small cafe bag in bavaria!

maverick, what is that on top of the Aeronaut?

~Nancy

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    maverick, what is that on top of the Aeronaut?

~Nancy
    that, my dear, is a hexalite tall back camping chair from crazy creek!

it unrolls and folds into an L-shape, providing back support when you're sitting on the ground for extended periods of time.

i love that i can attach it to the d-rings where the absolute strap would attach!
    ncb4 likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    by the way, when i was checking in at the lufthansa counter in new delhi, the airline staff wanted to weigh my carry on. i said sure, and i started to remove my aeronaut. when she saw that, she asked whether that was it. i told her yes, to which she responded - it's okay, don't worry.

i love it!

either they figure that if i'm carrying it on my back, it can't be that heavy. or if it is that heavy, let him suffer carrying it on his back! :)

it's like the aeronaut is my free pass to bring however much stuff i can stuff in there on board! i could pack it to the brim with lead beads (i wonder how much that would weigh), and no one would say a word. well, security would have something to say i'm sure!
    Maria likes this.
    -m

Great pictures (as usual). Plus the packing tips too.

Had to laugh at the Lufthansa counter agent's reaction to your Aeronaut!

Cheers!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I'm going to Munich in 11 days! This is my home town and I haven't been there since 5 years! Thank you so much for the pictures, I can't wait!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MunichMama View Post
    I'm going to Munich in 11 days! This is my home town and I haven't been there since 5 years! Thank you so much for the pictures, I can't wait!!
    how fabulous! have a most wonderful trip!! we'd love to see some pictures if you get the opportunity!

just thinking - it's one of those beautiful days - would love to be walking about marienplatz!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0