Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By Juliana
  • 1 Post By Juliana
  • 7 Post By Darcy
  • 2 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By Maria

Thread: My new Small Cafe Bag!

My new Small Cafe Bag!

Almost four years ago, I bought a beautiful black/wasabi MCB. It's great for conferences and other situations where I need a purse that doesn't stand out, and I still use it all the time! Still, it's a bit too big when all I want to carry is my wallet and phone (and maybe a small notebook). I'd been thinking about getting a Small Cafe Bag for a long time, but couldn't justify spending the money on one since I already had the MCB -- plus I had already succumbed to the charms of the Imago, the Zephyr, and the Synapse...

Well, I finally couldn't hold out any longer!

Darcy made a valiant attempt at drawing a velociraptor for me.

I also got a clear organizer wallet and another one of those nifty organizer pouches -- my first mini!

Can I just say that I love the cocoa/wasabi combination?

Annnd compared to my MCB which, though dusty, is still good as new!

(Sorry, I forgot that I had dates enabled on my camera.)

(Also, I just wanted to say that I received the 2011 Mystery Gift late last week, and it was awesome. Thank you so much!)
    Medium Cafe Bag (black/wasabi), Synapse 19 (black/steel), Small Cafe Bag (cocoa/wasabi)
    Co-Pilot (black/iberian), Side Effect (aubergine/wasabi), Swift (forest/forest/wasabi) <3

A Wasabi fan!

What kind of pen is that in the background? A Waterman Kultur?

What color is your wallet?

Thank You for Sharing! Great pictures! :)
    Last edited by backpack; 05-21-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Indeed! :D

You're right -- it's a Waterman Kultur. I resold my first one years ago, but last Christmas when I tried to order one for a friend, the seller accidentally sent it twice and told me to keep the extra.

The back of the wallet is cocoa, if that's what you mean. I don't know if all wallets have the same interior colors, but I have no idea what color those are. I don't know what color the organizer pouch is, either. xD
    Medium Cafe Bag (black/wasabi), Synapse 19 (black/steel), Small Cafe Bag (cocoa/wasabi)
    Co-Pilot (black/iberian), Side Effect (aubergine/wasabi), Swift (forest/forest/wasabi) <3

Congratulations on your SCB. My MCB is cocoa/wasabi. Beautiful color combination.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    Darcy made a valiant attempt at drawing a velociraptor for me.

When drawing that velociraptor for you, I channeled my inner child, who is not very good at drawing things as it turns out.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    Indeed! :D

You're right -- it's a Waterman Kultur. I resold my first one years ago, but last Christmas when I tried to order one for a friend, the seller accidentally sent it twice and told me to keep the extra.

The back of the wallet is cocoa, if that's what you mean. I don't know if all wallets have the same interior colors, but I have no idea what color those are. I don't know what color the organizer pouch is, either. xD

What nib size is your Kultur and where did you get it from?

A Cocoa wallet is the perfect color for your warm color TB bag palette.

I believe you scored a gorgeous Turquoise Organizer Pouch! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    When drawing that velociraptor for you, I channeled my inner child, who is not very good at drawing things as it turns out.
    Give yourself some credit. Look at his cute little paw-hands!
    Darcy and Sera like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm impressed with your drawing skills! Especially as it looks good around the corners too!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Volunteer Moderator
    that is a most awesome velociraptor! my resident paleontologist was excited to see it!! :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0