Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree691Likes

Thread: Your Photos Are Needed

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Your Photos Are Needed

Hi guys,

Your photos of your bags are amazing and we want more people to be able to see them. To that end, we are in the process of creating a Flickr photo set of customer photos for each of our bags. See the Camera I-O and People and Bags photo sets as an example.

If you would like your photos to be included in the sets, please email them to me -- darcy@tombihn.com -- along with how you would like to be credited and if there’s a URL to your blog or website that you’d like us to include. If you are OK with your photos being included but don't feel like emailing them to me, just respond here and I'll grab the photos you've posted here on the forums, or provide me with a link to your Flickr account if it's OK to grab them from there, too. I'll credit you with your forum handle unless you tell me otherwise.

I can’t think of a photo I’ve seen posted here that I wouldn’t be thrilled to include in a set, so don’t be shy. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Starting now, we will grab any photos posted on the forums and add them to the Flickr (again, crediting your username if you don't specify anything different) sets unless you ask us not to when you post the photos. Sound ok?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Sounds reasonable to me.

Hey, you peeps can use any of the pics I put up on the forum. No problem.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Great idea, grab away!

Um, I think I've only posted one or two, but you can have 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Hi guys,

If you would like your photos to be included in the sets, please email them to me -- darcy@tombihn.com -- along with how you would like to be credited and if there’s a URL to your blog or website that you’d like us to include. If you are OK with your photos being included but don't feel like emailing them to me, just respond here and I'll grab the photos you've posted here on the forums, or provide me with a link to your Flickr account if it's OK to grab them from there, too. I'll credit you with your forum handle unless you tell me otherwise.
    Feel free to include any photos I've posted on the forums. I often go to flickr looking for pics to help my TB buying decisions..
    List under construction ....

HI Darcy,
    Please feel free to use any of mine too. I emailed some to Katy a couple of weeks ago. You can use those too.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Darcy, add me to the growing list of those who would be happy for you to use any of the photos I've ever posted on the forum at Flickr.

~Nancy

Count me in, though I think I've posted all of one photo. However, I do plan to post some more so feel free to use those as well.
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Any I've posted or sent to you are fine -- I don't have as many on Flickr as I'd like to, unfortunately.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, everyone!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

You can use any of mine on here & I emailed some last weekend as well.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I'm praying for a new camera for my birthday. I'll try to take some decent pics of my small TB stash.

Hey Darcy, feel free to use mine. I don't think I have very many at all..not the photographer at all....but use my WF, Synapse each and every day. I have gifted away--or had to give away 3 synapses now :(

No problem with me. Thanks

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0