Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree812Likes

Thread: Your Photos Are Needed

RAWR! The King of Box Art

In the gallery of Bihn box art, we have The King of Monsters. This, and my Stay Puft marshmallow man, are my all-time favorites. The reference to the 1998 film on the water tower is genius. Superb and well done, friends @ Tom Bihn!
    ** Love my kaiju**

Name:  Zilla box.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  253.3 KB

Name:  The King.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  486.0 KB

Very appropriately received the cavernous Brain Bag in this box and it's a beast!
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Quote Originally Posted by WMW40 View Post

Waiting for doggy agility class to start. Medium cafe bags carries treats, water bowl and water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Somebody looks like he/she is ready to ROCK!!!! Gorgeous dog....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

Quote Originally Posted by RhoFro View Post
    In the gallery of Bihn box art, we have The King of Monsters. This, and my Stay Puft marshmallow man, are my all-time favorites. The reference to the 1998 film on the water tower is genius. Superb and well done, friends @ Tom Bihn!
    ** Love my kaiju**
    Ha! Love the SAVE FERRIS water tower.
    Janine and RhoFro like this.

This is just one in a life time company!

Hmm I'm having trouble uploading my TB first unboxing pics. Darcy I'll just e-mail you the pics and you can certainly use them for the flicker photo set.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by soleilmoon View Post
    Hmm I'm having trouble uploading my TB first unboxing pics. Darcy I'll just e-mail you the pics and you can certainly use them for the flicker photo set.
    If you're using the browser of your computer, under either "Quick Reply" or the "Go Advanced" option for replies, click on the "insert image" icon to the right of the "Globe" icon for inserting web links -- if you hover your mouse over the icons they are identified (from left to right, starting with the globe): "Link", "Email", "Unlink", "Insert Image", and "Insert Video".

When the dialog box for "Insert Image" comes up, choose the "From Computer" tab to upload an image from your computer, then click the "Choose File" button to select an image file from your computer. Once you have chosen an image (e.g. a jpg), and it shows up with the file name as a selection, click on the "Upload file(s)" button. Depending on the size of your image, and your network connection, it can take a short amount of time to upload a file. If you are in the "Advanced" reply menu, you have the option to click on the "Preview" button to view your composed reply (with image) before you click the button to post.

You can upload up to five images in a post (I think that is a VBulletin limitation).

If you insert an image using the "From URL" tab, there may be issues about whether you can directly load the images if you are not the owner (e.g. on Flickr and from other sites, I can't have the images of other people's posts show up here -- even when I am adding a picture for someone because they say it has been posted to TB's Facebook page, I have to physically download the image and then upload it here from my computer in order to have it appear).

HTH. moriond

Thanks moriond. I've tried everything. The images are jpeg and are photos that I've transferred from my Nikon to my computer so not sure why there's error message (red exclamation mark) beside each files that I've attempted to upload. No such error messages when I attempt to attach it to gmail, so not sure what the issue is. In any event I'll figure it out, I feel bad that I couldn't share it immediately with forum members. : /

Did u check and see if they were low file counts?

Btw, in short this is my file loading process using my ipad ( which is more restrictive than using a MacBook )

1. Download photos into iPad's "photos".
    2. Choose photo (s) that I wish to use.
    3. Choose email option within "photos" and then email them to myself.
    ( because of my file size I could only send 5 in one email)
    4. Then open said email and touch one of the pics, when the prompt comes up I hit save.
    ( if more than one it picks the number of shots in the email to save)
    5. It is now saved into my "camera roll" at a low file count.
    6. When I go into the "manage attachments" in the TB "additional options", I choose from the camera roll after I hit "add files"

This may seem like a round about way, but for an almost exclusive ipad user, it's the simplest I found thus far.
    Last edited by Trailhiker; 06-24-2014 at 11:24 PM.

soleilmoon, I have the same problem. I use a MacBookPro. I export my photos from iPhoto to my desktop, being careful to pick "Medium" file size. and then I Choose File and choose them from my desktop. If I try to do it directly from iPhoto, I get that red exclamation point!

Hope we get to see your pictures soon... unboxing pics are fun! :)
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Thanks everyone for the advice. I was using my PC and not an Apple product but I do have an iPad so I might try the roundabout way Trailhiker suggest. Well I tried taking a photo with my Galaxy3 and seemed to allow it to upload to my profile picture.

I'm sure I'll become an old pro at this once I know all the quirks of the forum.

:)

I hope you all can see my profile pic with my TB loot. The quality of the pic is nowhere near the one I took with my Nikon lens yesterday but it'll do. I'm really happy with the color scheme of our TB travel bags.

dang it didn't post.

I can see it in your profile but you need to edit your avatar to get it to show under your name.
    I spent some time yesterday trying to do the same thing. Love the photo.
    Swift: Plum/Olive, Cardinal/Hemp
    Little Swift: Hemp. Azalea, Aubergine
    Imago: Olive/Cayenne, Black/Wasabi
    MCB: Turquoise
    SCB: Olive Parapack/Wasabi

Thanks Christine!

I'm happy with the Black Dyneema/Wasabi swap in for the original Black Ballistic/Solar that I ordered. I would've never have ordered the Black Dyneema (thought it was too loud) but I think it looks stunning and is perfectly fine. Even my husband gave it a big thumbs up and he'll be using it for work.Same goes for the Wasabi - I didn't think much of it but seeing it in person I'm sold on Wasabi too. It goes beautifully with the Black Dyneema. The Dyneema is also considerably lighter than the Ballistic Navy TriStar which is a good thing as DH will be lugging around a Lenovo Thinkpad (which will be housed in a Horizontal Brain Cell) and the thing weighs a ton. Not much he can do about that as it is a work issued laptop.

All in all very happy with my purchase.

Hey Darcy!

My friends over at Ravelry say I need to post some pictures over here!

I recently went to Germany for vacation and enjoyed living like a local. We went biking several days and visited a local farmers market and went on lots of great adventures.

Here are some pictures!

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 404
Size:  784.8 KB
    Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 405
Size:  643.4 KB
    Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 403
Size:  537.8 KB

And some pictures from at home, these are the bags that I take with me every day when I leave for work!

Small Shop Bag in Solar and sometimes Nordic as my lunch bag carrying my Planetbox lunchboxes!

Large Shop Bag in Black as my gym bag, I have everything I need in there for swimming, running, biking, and showering after!

S19 in Navy/Solar to carry all the important things I need for work: Field Journal, Navy/Solar SE, Boogie board, knitting and/or spinning in various yarn stuff sacks, first aid kit, lots of multicolor pens, my emergency Yo-Yo in my TB Yo-Yo pocket, and various other much needed things!!

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 423
Size:  648.4 KB
    Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  374.1 KB

Was in France and Italy in May and took my azalea MCB out for gelato (also, a cameo by my matching organizer wallet):

Name:  gelato.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  72.3 KB

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0