Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1441Likes

Thread: Your Photos Are Needed

Gee.... Given the near ridiculous number of bags I have, I'm abashed to say I have never considered carrying 2 bags at once unless I'm going overseas lol
    It sounds like a great way to distribute weight and organize stuff, will try it out in future

(@adalangdon: I have a soft spot for casters, but dual wielders are my favs for melee classes)

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    It sounds like a great way to distribute weight and organize stuff, will try it out in future
    It is! But YMMV. It really works well for me because I have stuff that I always need with me that won't fit into a cutesy Coach wristlet (e.g. a pouch for papers and vouchers, plasters, and sanitising wipes). That and the fact that I don't mind looking slightly out of place for carrying a sling bag in an office environment, haha. But you may not need to split up your EDC that way :)
    icebeng likes this.
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Long time stalker, first time poster but I recognize this cased so figured I could speak up for OgreBattle.

That's a hard case for headphones, looks like v-moda m100s

Your Photos Are Needed

Second-last day interning. My S25 came to the rescue when I needed to haul things home!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406207320.646313.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  287.9 KB
    Wishlist: Black (Cordura)/UV S25; Aubergine/Steel SE; new 200D & 400D Dyneema fabrics; Imago v. 2

Last day :( Cardinal CP is cute. Very cute. It looks like a lunch box that I carried in first grade. And it can hold everything.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406250602.455833.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  302.8 KB

I love how thous colors work together in each picture! In the picture from yesterday I thought for a second that the things you had to haul home might be the fire-thingi in the bag. I was asking myself if internship includes to be responsible for the fire-safety...

So, your last day... what is next? Which bags will you be allowed to carry to work in your future?
    SusanM and icebeng like this.

I love the color choices for the cords on your S25. I also admire your color coordination. Both combos look great together. Seriously, that cardinal CP looks amazing. What's the liner color?
    A45, MCB, SE; CP: Black/Solar; P: Navy/Solar; SE: Black/Iberian, Solar/Solar; MCB: Linen/Navy, Steel/Cayenne

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    I love how thous colors work together in each picture! In the picture from yesterday I thought for a second that the things you had to haul home might be the fire-thingi in the bag. I was asking myself if internship includes to be responsible for the fire-safety...

So, your last day... what is next? Which bags will you be allowed to carry to work in your future?
    Haha! Actually, I did think "Damn, gotta do something about that fire-extinguisher that appears in all my bag photos". But there was no way I could do that without standing up and letting everyone know I was taking photos of my bag :(

I think most of my bags are okay, actually. Some of the bosses (mine included) carry a crappy backpack or duffel bag. Unless you're going to court or meeting a client (= black bag), nobody actually cares as long as you're wearing office wear, i.e. dress/shirt + pants or skirt. They are literally too busy suing people. I could definitely carry my Nordic MCB on casual Fridays at a firm like this one!
    Ilkyway likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Second-last day interning. My S25 came to the rescue when I needed to haul things home!

I like your zipper pulls!

Your Photos Are Needed

Quote Originally Posted by terayon View Post
    I like your zipper pulls!
    Aw, thanks! For me, zipper pulls = opportunity to judiciously colour-spam.

Quote Originally Posted by al85 View Post
    I love the color choices for the cords on your S25. I also admire your color coordination. Both combos look great together. Seriously, that cardinal CP looks amazing. What's the liner color?
    It's Steel! Great combination, IMO. I'm one of the folks who wish Cardinal would come back.

I was a bit upset when I first got the CP, as it was covered in quite a bit of dirt. (Its previous owner lived near a desert.) My house is dusty like you would not imagine, so I thought I'd seen it all. But after a few wipe-downs and using sticky tape to remove pet hair and major dirt bits, it looks pretty new. Phew.
    Last edited by adalangdon; 07-25-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    icebeng likes this.

Wow! Love the color combination, adalangdon! Is that a medium sized cafe bag?...in Olive parapak? Looks really nice! (drooling here... hehe). These are two of my favourite colors :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    Wow! Love the color combination, adalangdon! Is that a medium sized cafe bag?...in Olive parapak? Looks really nice! (drooling here... hehe). These are two of my favourite colors :)
    No, it's an Olive/Steel SCB. I was pretty surprised at the colours myself! I only realised how nice they looked together while taking the photo. Burnt Orange/Olive Swift, anyone? (:o

Last day :( Cardinal CP is cute. Very cute. It looks like a lunch box that I carried in first grade. And it can hold everything.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406250602.455833.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  302.8 KB
    @adalangdon, I've got the same Cardinal Co-Pilot too (to match my Cardinal A45)! I love the little Co-Pilot and used it as my work bag till I upgraded to a Black Ballistic Pilot this year. Must say I miss my 'Red'...Black is not as interesting to look at.

Yes, Burnt Orange/Olive would make for a really nice Cafe Bag... Yep!

Aw, thanks! For me, zipper pulls = opportunity to judiciously colour-spam.

It's Steel! Great combination, IMO. I'm one of the folks who wish Cardinal would come back.

I was a bit upset when I first got the CP, as it was covered in quite a bit of dirt. (Its previous owner lived near a desert.) My house is dusty like you would not imagine, so I thought I'd seen it all. But after a few wipe-downs and using sticky tape to remove pet hair and major dirt bits, it looks pretty new. Phew.
    I'd love for Cardinal to make a comeback, your photos of the CP and moriond's photos of her A45 in another thread made me go OOOOOH.....
    It doesn't help that the store pics of the Cardinal A45 are still up on the item page, wistful sigh lol
    I do wish that perhaps the emergency rescue service of a country or perhaps a major hospital would take notice of it one day and collaborate with TB for an entire line of Cardinal emergency bags.
    Another totally random thought: is it just me or does anyone else think the Cardinal CP would look really cute hung around a St Bernard's neck? ^.^
    ETA: using an Absolute Strap of course, for the St Bernard's comfort.

@adalangdon
    did you consider just hosing down the dirty CP when you 1st got it? (showerhead, cold water)
    I know I'm really lazy, and that seems like the easiest thing to do.
    I'm trying to imagine you using sticky tape on the CP and I'm going like O.O and >.<
    Last edited by icebeng; 07-25-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0