Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By JLE

Thread: 3D Clear Organiser Cube and Go-Toobs

JLE

3D Clear Organiser Cube and Go-Toobs

Here is a pic of my new 3D Clear Organiser Cube (in Azalea - pretty!), containing two 3 oz Go-Toobs and two 1 oz Go-Toobs. I thought I had some 2 oz, but I guess not. The 3 oz tubes fit comfortably inside the cube (the top of the pink one is partially obscured by the TB label). The cube looks pretty full but it is not quite - I could fit another Go-Toob (of either size) in there, especially if I alternated them top to toe, and/or some other smaller containers, sachets and bottles. But the cube is smaller than what I currently use as my 3-1-1 bag, so it will probably only serve this function for me when I am travelling with checked luggage and don't need all my liquids to be in my carry-on luggage.

Name:  3Dcube.JPG
Views: 725
Size:  39.7 KB

Oh those are pretty - lovely colours and so organized!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Thanks for the picture and the info on how many bottles, etc. Azalea's my favorite!
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Hi! I'm a long time forum stalker and am slightly Tom Bihn obsessed.

I was very glad to see this thread, and thought I'd help. You can actually put put them in double-rowed. I have three 2oz (theoretically shampoo, conditioner and lotion) and a 1oz (toothpaste) in the 3D cube, withName:  1.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  67.7 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  68.9 KB half of the bag to spare. The clear plastic is a bit stretchy and super strong!

Here's another couple of shots. I went home and tried the ones I had if anyone has different sized GoToobs. There are three 2oz and a 1oz. I double stacked them, which is possible bc the plastic on the 3D Organizer is a bit... "stretchy". I still have half the cube to put other things.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  67.7 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  68.9 KB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0