Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By dmilem

Thread: Tom Bihn Here, There and Everywhere.

Tom Bihn Here, There and Everywhere.

Spring Break took our little family for an overnight trip to beautiful central Kentucky to visit Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Park. Most of our Tom Bihn gear had been loaned out to close friends for their trip to Italy, but we did have one Smart Alec and one Synapse to use as day bags. Charlie carried his beloved Smart Alec and we took turns carrying the Synapse. Even on my short 5 ft frame, the Synapse is balanced and comfortable. I've said before that I somewhat begrudgingly ordered Charlie's Smart Alec because he needed something larger that a Synapse for his schoolbooks. I would have preferred a larger Synapse. Well, if a 12 year old boy can love a backpack, he does! It really is as amazing as a Synapse.

Our friends have reported back that they are now Tom Bihn converts. They took my husband's Aeronaut, my Tristar, all of our packing cubes, 2 of our Synapse', several Cafe bags and pouches. I haven't gotten details, but apparently their trip was affected much in a positive way by our wonderful bags. The right tools have a way of making everything in life so much less complicated and so much more pleasurable.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Katy; 04-09-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

Love that you shared, both the story, and your bags.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your handsome models. You are very brave to be sharing your Tom Bihn bags. :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0