Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By MagicTiki
  • 1 Post By ncb4
  • 2 Post By MagicTiki

Thread: Waiting for our Citizen Canine!

Waiting for our Citizen Canine!

This is Ililani, our new family addition! She's a rescue that's been with us for about a month now, and she is very excited that I FINALLY placed my order for her Citizen Canine today! I expect the twice-a-day walks will be much more fun! :)

It's been a while since we made a TB purchase... we will be sure to post a full review when it arrives & we've broken it in a bit!

Name:  Ililani.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  69.3 KB
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Oh goodness! She is just too adorable! Which color combination did you order?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Congratulations to you and Ililani! What mix do you guys think she is? Very interesting, cool looking dog. Love the big ears.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

She's just adorable! I love her ears!
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

I think her ears are pricked up like that because she just heard she's getting a Citizen Canine. Now she knows for sure she adopted the right humans.
    moriond likes this.

Well, we know she's got Basenji in her (that's the ears and the color). Not quite sure about the other part. I thought beagle at first or some sort of hound, but I think there's some Bully in there somewhere.

We ordered the black/steel Citizen Canine. I think I am more excited than she is, because I have been lacking in Tom Bihn packages on my doorstep for quite some time! :)
    Darcy and backpack like this.
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0