Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By darbs

Thread: Look what came today!!!

Look what came today!!!

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  43.0 KB

The BF said "more of those pouch thingies?!" Haha! He doesn't understand my new obsession with having all the contents of my bags neatly organized with pouches. I love it!

Oh, and thanks for the bag of zippers! Both zipper pulls on my Side Effect are up and running now. I did have to watch the video twice to figure it out though! :)

Nice haul! Loving your clear op in solar.

The solar one isn't clear, just the wasabi pencil and the dark (a super dark steel maybe?) mini one up top! I'm making the solar one a mini first aid kit for my gym bag. I just needed something bright because things tend to disappear in my gym bag. Seems like I always need a band-aid, tums, or alieve. Now that I've got the Solar in person, I LOVE it!

Is that a Storm Cafe bag? Or Steel?
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Storm MCB! It is steel on the inside though. That clear OP at the top towards the right is a super dark steel for comparison. And I mean super dark compared to the inside of the MCB. I usually stick to Red bags but since it is Spring, I decided to pick up the Storm. And from reading in the forums it seems like these MCBs are the last of the Storm fabric. It isn't as bright in person as I was thinking it would be which I really like. It is a little more muted and exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to get home and load it up! :)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Storm MCB! It is steel on the inside though. That clear OP at the top towards the right is a super dark steel for comparison. And I mean super dark compared to the inside of the MCB. I usually stick to Red bags but since it is Spring, I decided to pick up the Storm. And from reading in the forums it seems like these MCBs are the last of the Storm fabric. It isn't as bright in person as I was thinking it would be which I really like. It is a little more muted and exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to get home and load it up! :)
    @darbs If you like the Storm color, you can still get the 3D Clear organizer cubes in Storm.

Ok, I just got home and started loading this bag up. Holy blackhole batman! I was worried that the MCB might not be big enough for my needs. Um yeah, I will probably never need a Large! LOL! This thing holds everything I needed x2! I am beyond excited. :) Now back to filling pouches.

Congratulations on your haul. That Storm MCB looks gorgeous, and I'm glad it's proving to be just what you needed. As for your BF and all the OPs, all I can say, he ain't seen nothing yet. They're like potato chips; you can never get enough.

You did well! Congratulations on your haul....those pouches are so wonderful for organization. I need something to organize all the pouches now - like a bigger pouch (on my wish list!)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale