Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Kismet! My Indigo family would like to announce the newest addition....

I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    I think it was Katy that told me I should just make them all coordinate instead of match!
    Variety is the spice of life!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

You have a super yummy collection! Love the color

The only indigo I have is the 3D clear packing cube.

My TB bags are black/uv synapse, black/iberian Co-Pilot, cacao ultrasuede Little Swift, dyneema steel shop bags (large & small- although the small will be going to a new home) . I plan to order the Aeronaut in navy/iberian. Ohh, I had recently acquired a SCB in linen/olive - have not used it yet. And a camere I/O is in one of the boxes that arrived from TB today. Will not see it till tonight.

Back to work - lunch break over!

ncb4, congrats on your BEAUTIFUL Indigo family!! This thread really warmed my heart. The kindness and generosity and goodwill of you and all of the forum members is touching. Plus, I love a story where the girl gets her Indigo in the end :)

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Oh, I can mix it up, too! I've got a Navy/Solar Aeronaut, Azalea LCB and Little Swift, Crimson MCB, Plum Side Effect, Cardinal Co-Pilot and Cardinal Kit as well. I think what I really respond to is rich color of any hue. I tend to fall in love with a color (Indigo, Azalea) and then find excuses to get bags in it. If Tom Bihn finds a new color this summer (what I wouldn't give for a burnt orange like Cayenne in Ballistic or Cordura), I'll be first in line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0