Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By KmK

Thread: Spring Break

KmK

Spring Break

Name:  031712170400.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  468.5 KB

Not that I am looking forward to getting out of Dodge for a couple of days...OR that I HAPPEN to be headed to another city in Washington but landing in Seattle...! Nahhh...... :)

Four days clothing in a Synapse--- including--jeans, fleece, two turtlenecks, nightshirt, raincoat, socks, etc, toiletries...and a book. I always read the impressive packing lists of other people but am truly wowed when I see for myself how much this gem holds!

Four days whatnot in a Co-Pilot...two Rhodias (1 large LeCarre, 1 Dot), 1 Leuchtturm, two pens, 1 Fieldnotes, 4 Mojo bars, phone + charger, crossword puzzles, a pillow, and room to spare.

Thank you for agreeing to the off-time visit and see you on Monday!

Wow, that is impressive packing! I hope you can take pictures when you visit and share them with those of us not lucky enough to travel to Seattle :-)
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0