Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Co-Pilot In Cardinal (With a certain monster on the packaging!)

Cool Co-Pilot In Cardinal (With a certain monster on the packaging!)

My order for the Co-Pilot in Cardinal, along with some pouches, arrived this afternoon. I had put in a request in the special instructions box asking if I could get the Loch Ness Monster drawn on my box. Never ones to disappoint the lovely TB crew accepted my request and the following was on my box when it was delivered :-) ;

Name:  IMG_1301b.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  353.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1302.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  354.1 KB

As for the bag itself, I'm in love. It's perfect for my needs (a daily bag to carry my gadgets that wasn't massive!) and reminds me very much of my Synapse which I also adore. I also got a organiser wallet in cork, steel pen pouch and small padded pouch.

Name:  IMG_1304.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  361.9 KB

The bag really does manage to fit a lot into it considering it's size. I had hoped it'd fit about half of what I carry in my Synapse but it manages to take it all with no problem at all! I'll post some photos below showing what it can carry. Hopefully they might help others as I know photos other members have posted in the past have definitely helped me in deciding which bag to get. :-)
    Last edited by gizmo; 02-29-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    Citizen Canine, Synapse, Co-Pilot and various pouches

This first photos shows everything I managed to fit inside the bag. I wasn't sure if my Klean Kanteen would fit as it's one of the wide 18oz bottles but it went in without a problem!

Name:  IMG_1306.jpg
Views: 1118
Size:  381.2 KB

This shows the bag closed, It doesn't bulge at all.

Name:  IMG_1307.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  401.7 KB

This shows everything inside.

Name:  IMG_1308.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  407.5 KB

The Cardinal is turning out to be one of my favourite colours. It's really hard to photograph how it looks in real life, but as you can see below I have developed a soft spot for it!

Name:  IMG_1311.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  430.4 KB

Gorgeous, and thanks for the overview. I have yet to debut my co-pilot, but it's always good to see what others can fit, and how they pack their bag.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks for posting all those great photos! The steel dyneema and cardinal are a great combo, and I like seeing what you fit in the Co-Pilot. Can you say more about (1) the size of your lunch box - so cute! and (2) that interesting banana thing. I've never seen anything like that before :)

Great pics...Cardinal is becoming one of my favorites too.

I'm curious about breaking off the zipper pulls. Could you please elaborate on how you did that. I think I would like to remove mine too!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by kmcg View Post
    Thanks for posting all those great photos! The steel dyneema and cardinal are a great combo, and I like seeing what you fit in the Co-Pilot. Can you say more about (1) the size of your lunch box - so cute! and (2) that interesting banana thing. I've never seen anything like that before :)
    Thanks for the comments. The lunchbox is from the Lunchbots range. It's the Lunchbot Duo and has a divider in the middle so you can put a couple of different foods in it. The size is roughly 6" x 4" x 2". They have a website at LunchBots Stainless Steel Food Containers with their full range. :-)

The banana holder I got off eBay. I've been victim to a squished banana is my bags before, depending what else has been in the bag. So this way it's protected from getting bashed or squished!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I'm curious about breaking off the zipper pulls. Could you please elaborate on how you did that. I think I would like to remove mine too!
    The Synapse has spoiled me with no zippers, used to walking about jangle free now! ;-)

I just used a pair of scissors to cut them off. There is a thinner section at the top of each zipper, almost like a small indent. I put the scissors on there and managed to cut them off with no problems!
    Last edited by gizmo; 02-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    dorayme likes this.

Banana holder = awesome.

I'm impressed with how much fits in your Co-Pilot. Do you carry the MBA nekkid or in some sort of sleeve? I always feel like whenever I put my iPad in its Cache it takes up all the room in my Co-Pilot.

I HAVE to ask.

Is that an Ewok? Or a mini-Chewbacca?
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I HAVE to ask.

Yorkshire terrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Yorkshire terrier?
    Mini Sasquatch?
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I HAVE to ask.

I thought it looked like a Pomeranian (the other canine occupant here at WhiteStar).

Name:  FlashStanding.bmp
Views: 1055
Size:  628.5 KB
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

I HAVE to ask.

Haha! It's a mini-Chewbacca. Makes the Chewy noise and everything if you press him!

Oh so lovely looking!

I neeeeed a Cardinal Order.

Do you, fellow forum members and Tom Bihn Lovely Crew realize that I have gotten even more serious about becoming a dog mom since the Citizen Canine came out?

Do you realize that the boxes with drawings on them are or will become collectibles any time soon.

Because TB products are so great and durable, I have often thought of using them as fundraising items for charities. An especially decorated box with the non-profit primary beneficiaries of it's work such as dog, cats... drawn on the box and offered at a charity auction, would, in my opinion make a lot of money.

An item set up in this manner, in a color I know I would absolutely not keep for myself, is on my list of things to do to make the world a better place.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0