Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Co-Pilot In Cardinal (With a certain monster on the packaging!)

Sooooooooooooooo cute!

White Star posts on the forum have risen the level of cuteness of this already full of cute people and pet friendly, forum. :)
    Last edited by backpack; 02-29-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Here is is at 12 weeks in full Ewok mode.

Name:  flash.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  87.1 KB
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Oh my goodness, White Star, have you captured ultimate cuteness or what?

Great pics, gizmo! I think I may have to put the Cardinal LS back on my Wishlist.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

LJW
    Excellent choice of colors. I am falling in love with the Cardinal and Steel combination. And a traveler's notebook! I carry one too and it's nice know it will fit in a copilot.

I evidently lack your dexterity and skills. A kitchen knife, pair of now dulled kitchen shears, and two sets of needle nose pliers plus 15 minutes or so of S.W.A.T. Team like concentration later and my Co-Pilot is now free of metal zipper pulls and sporting the TB nylon/poly ones. Whew. I feel like I deserve a cookie!
    I now have a burning desire to order zipper pulls for my Western Flyer, Side Effect, FJN and Packing cubes. . . Baby steps dor. Baby steps.
    ncb4, Lani and gizmo like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

LJW
    Dorayme, if you come up with a good way to do this without risking a visit to the local Emergency Room, please share! I have the nylon zipper pulls and am eyeing my aeronaut across the room..
    ncb4 likes this.

Eep. Don't use kitchen knives for cutting metal, despite what Chef Tony tells you.

I think a safe way to do this is to go to the hardware store and ask the key cutter guy to clip the pulls for you. A jeweler might also be able to do it.

The pictures in this post pushed me over the edge. I just ordered an Iberian Co-Pilot to be included with my UV Synapse that should ship out as soon as the Black/UV Synapse makes it back to Seattle.

I have it BAD.

(And, oh yeah, there might be a Plum/Cayenne MCB coming too, because I am apparently all about getting the unusual color combos that might never be repeated...)
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

The kitchen knife wasn't for the metal, it was to separate the poly on the corded pulls I had already attached. The needle nosed pliers worked the best. One at the pull end, one at the supper mechanism end and bend till the metal breaks then snap. Scissors were about to impale me.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

LOVE the Cardinal as well! I received a baby Cadet for Cmas in the Cardinal and it is fabulous. Nice photos, gizmo. Literally laughed out loud at your mini, noise-making chewbacca!
    gizmo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Scissors were about to impale me.
    Uh-oh. Sounds scary.

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    I thought it looked like a Pomeranian (the other canine occupant here at WhiteStar).

Attachment 2122
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made little fists with my hands and shook them like a pair of maracas while I squeezed my eyes and made squeeing noises.

OMG SOOOOO CUTE!!!

I am the dying of the cute!!!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Whew. I feel like I deserve a cookie!
    Maybe not a cookie, but I believe Whitestar might be able to send you a picture of a mini-wookie.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by LJW View Post
    Dorayme, if you come up with a good way to do this without risking a visit to the local Emergency Room, please share! I have the nylon zipper pulls and am eyeing my aeronaut across the room..
    No, no-o-o-o! Put the sharp instruments down and step away from your Aeronaut! I can just see the carnage now. This whole thread is sending stabbing pains to my fingers (which I have sliced and diced far too often).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0