Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By Archangelo

Thread: Museum of Bihn: an idea.

Lightbulb Museum of Bihn: an idea.

I have been a fan of this site for a little over a year. I also have been an avid reader of the forum, though not a larger contributer, truth be told. Anywho, I was lurking through the back pages of reviews that are now upwards of 5 years old; and I have found a number of references to bags and products that are no longer offered here. Since I have only been around here 12-14 months, I have missed out on a lot of stuff. Enter my idea. What if there was a thread that was just a place to post pics of the bags of yesteryear? I figure the picture and video page is as good as place as any. it can be a place to compile pics of bags, accessories, and even color schemes that have been retired. Now when the forum vets mention stuff like the Lux, Ruck's Sac, and the archetype, no longer will new kids, like myself, have to feverishly google images to keep up with the conversation.

If there is already a page like this, I apologize as I have yet to find it.

Also, if there ever happens to be an actual Tom Bihn Museum, I call dibs on being curator :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelo View Post

Also, if there ever happens to be an actual Tom Bihn Museum, I call dibs on being curator :P
    Get in line Archangelo! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelo View Post
    I thought Maverick was well on the way to curator.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    I thought Maverick was well on the way to curator.
    Yeah, I guess he is, fair enough. I just got a job, so I am feeling particularly accommodating.

So IS there a place to look at discontinued products?

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    @gmoskal
    craigslist
    ebay
    and if somebody offers something for sale or trade on another forum :)
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0