Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By peregrina

Thread: The Swift!

The Swift!

Knitting seemed the perfect excuse to buy yet another Tom Bihn bag! Here are the pictures. I apologize for the low quality but I took them with my phone in bad lighting but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to take these pictures...
    moriond and ncb4 like this.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Thanks for sharing with us, the forest/hemp combo is nicer than I was imagining in my mind. Are you carrying a packing cube in there as well? I couldn't figure out the zippered steel Dyneema pouch, it seemed almost as big as the Swift. I like your bamboo handled crochet hooks. I haven't tried those and would like to at some point.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Yes, the dyneema pouch was a packing cube. A side one from my aeronaut. The current project I'm currently working on requires 4 different colours and I found the side packing cube perfect. It fit all 4 very nicely. And it all fits on top of my swift, making it easily accessible.

I really love the bamboo handled crochet hooks. It's a nice feel.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Thanks for sharing with us, the forest/hemp combo is nicer than I was imagining in my mind. Are you carrying a packing cube in there as well? I couldn't figure out the zippered steel Dyneema pouch, it seemed almost as big as the Swift. I like your bamboo handled crochet hooks. I haven't tried those and would like to at some point.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Congratulations on your new Swift: the Forest and Hemp work beautifully together, I think. I also like your blog; thanks for linking to it.