Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 9 Post By Katy
  • 1 Post By ncb4
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By WhiteStar

Thread: Snow, snow and more snow!

Snow, snow and more snow!

Eliam and I finally decided to brave the snow yesterday and walked down to the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks more commonly known as the Ballard Locks :). I took my Medium Cafe Bag and Little Swift along for the journey.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Eliam and I finally decided to brave the snow yesterday and walked down to the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks more commonly known as the Ballard Locks :). I took my Medium Cafe Bag and Little Swift along for the journey.
    I know it's caused all sorts of inconvenience for you, but I'm still enough of a kid I guess to love the snow! I envy you; we're having one of the mildest winters on record down here. Lovely photos, especially of the archways. Keep warm, and drink lots of hot chocolate!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Stay warm and safe!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Very mild winter here too. So far. Makes me worry about April.....
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Stay warm and safe!

It has finally started to warm up! I believe it's even raining instead of snowing right now. Which is good because I was starting to miss the rain.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Which is good because I was starting to miss the rain.
    Spoken like a true Washingtonian!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Very mild winter here too. So far. Makes me worry about April.....
    Make me worry about now, in the midwest, there was a widespread tornado watch and localized tornado warnings on Tuesday which moved east causing damage.

Earlier in the week there was a line of storms, some which became tornadoes, started in Texas and ended up in North Carolina, causing damages in both places.

See Wikipedia article on January 2012 tornado activity.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...f_2012#January
    Last edited by backpack; 01-20-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Make me worry about now, in the midwest, there was a widespread tornado watch and localized tornado warnings on Tuesday which moved east causing damage.

Earlier in the week there was a line of storms, some which became tornadoes, started in Texas and ended up in North Carolina, causing damages in both places.

See Wikipedia article on January 2012 tornado activity.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...f_2012#January
    Ugh! I've always hated tornados!

Beautiful pictures of the snow Katy!

Any excuse for a hot chocolate when you get home...which reminds me, I think it's time to get some myself! It's been few hours already, and I've been out in the snow too. :)
    Last edited by Maria; 01-20-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spelling - had hot chocolate on the mind
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    Beautiful pictures of the snow Katy!

Any excuse for a hot chocolate when you get home...which reminds me, I think it's time to get some myself! It's been few hours already, and I've been out in the snow too. :)
    You know what, I totally didn't have any hot chocolate in my apartment :(. I also ran out of coffee. I refused to attempt to go to the the store. I went last Saturday and had to stand in line for nearly an hour to check out. EVERY single lane (over 20 lanes) had at least 15 people in line.

You know what, I totally didn't have any hot chocolate in my apartment :(. I also ran out of coffee. I refused to attempt to go to the the store. I went last Saturday and had to stand in line for nearly an hour to check out. EVERY single lane (over 20 lanes) had at least 15 people in line.

YOU RAN OUT OF HOT CHOCOLATE!??! (You know that is considered a food group - at least in my version of the required foods!)

I should have flown out there with a supply, I'd just have to find a pair of snow-shoes to get through the snow of course. (How does one explain to customs / immigration - "I'm on a mission, I mean an emergency!')
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    YOU RAN OUT OF HOT CHOCOLATE!??! (You know that is considered a food group - at least in my version of the required foods!)

I should have flown out there with a supply, I'd just have to find a pair of snow-shoes to get through the snow of course. (How does one explain to customs / immigration - "I'm on a mission, I mean an emergency!')
    If by ran out you mean never purchased to begin with, the answer is yes :). I keep meaning to buy some of the "drinking chocolate" from Theo though, I just always forget when I'm in their store. I'm usually at the confection bar for a good 20 minutes deciding what I want.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0