Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By joiedwards

Thread: Picture of my EDC

Picture of my EDC

I haul my laptop and all the other stuff I need daily in a Smart Alec with help from alot of pouches.

I'll do a list out later when I have time.
    Darcy and TXGirl like this.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Wow that's a lot of stuff to carry every day!

Love the jewel tones of all your pouches.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I love TB's variety in pouches, you can have a different matrial/color for each one so finding the one you need is easy, even if they aren't clear sided! Nice pouch stash!
    I really, really like TB Bags!