Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By teacherman
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By teacherman

Thread: 5 Tom Bihn Bags (2 Aeronauts, 2 MCBs, and 1 Co-Pilot) on a Chinese Adventure

5 Tom Bihn Bags (2 Aeronauts, 2 MCBs, and 1 Co-Pilot) on a Chinese Adventure

Hey all!
    So our family came all the way to China to see us over this Christmas holiday. Thanks to TB, our trip was a lot more smoother than it would have been. Here are some pics and vid of our bags and our travels.

[IMG]
    PC252875 by teacherman2011, on Flickr[/IMG]
    My Co-Pilot, which has been used as my EDC for the past two months, sitting on the Great Wall.

[IMG]<
    PC252861 by teacherman2011, on Flickr[/IMG]
    My wife and I with a portion of the Great Wall in the background

[IMG]
    PC252910 by teacherman2011, on Flickr[/IMG]
    As a Christmas/Birthday/Happy Travels present, we gave my sister-in-law a linen MCB
    to have for her trip to see us. Here are our three bags on the Great Wall.

[IMG]
    P1023890 by teacherman2011, on Flickr[/IMG]
    My sister-in-law holding our bags on the Peak in Hong Kong.

I have to give a huge shout out to Katy and everyone at TB. We've ordered several bags that were delivered here in China and they totally helped out. I meant to give a full review of my Co-Pilot, but it can be simply summed up in one word: awesome.
    I use it everyday as my school bag, with papers to grade, my water bottle, my iPad, and a moleskine journal. While on our trip, it carried my water bottle, iPad, camera, money, and moleskine journal, hat, scarf, and gloves, and other travel necessities. It was very helpful and handy.

In conclusion, here is a video of our trip. I hope you enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/user6342688/chinadecember2011
    Last edited by teacherman; 01-05-2012 at 05:39 PM.

No pictures ;(

But a great video! ;)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Can someone help me fix the picsso folks can see them? I put them in following the instructions....

Hope they can eventually show up, because the video is great and the whole story too! What an adventure!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas

links to your awesome pics is the best I can do :)

PC252875 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PC252861 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PC252910 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and

P1023890 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

is the best I can do. I can't get the jpg link from your flickr sadly, but you can. You have to cut and past it from the HTML/BBcode and insert it into the photo code here. I haven't found posting photos to be the easiest process here. But it's doable.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Ok, I fixed the pictures somewhat. The video...well, just click on the link. Enjoy and thanks for the help!

Great shots! What an adventure, and of course made easier by the TB bags for organization, dependability (the bags - and the crew!), lightness of travel, being prepared, etc.

A memorable Christmas day for you and the family!

My husband and I were in China June 2007 to adopt our youngest daughter (Hubei) and again in September 2009 to adopt our youngest son (Yunnan). We LOVE China and hope to return soon....next time with Tom Bihn gear. I just discovered it this time last year and wish we'd had it then.
    Happy owner of Steel Tristar, Steel Side Effect, Plum Medium Cafe Bag (my first TB), Indigo Synapse, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, various pouches and organizer cubes, Cache.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    How'd I miss this thread? Such awesome photos. And I love the video. Thanks, teacherman.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0