Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By Lone Piper

Thread: The Empire Builder and Captain

The Empire Builder and Captain

I left my Empire Builder laptop case out a few days ago while working on the computer over the Christmas break. One of our cats, Captain, decided that the Empire Builder is not only an incredibly well constructed piece of Tom Bihn luggage, but a great sleep spot as well! We now check the Empire Builder when looking for Captain!

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season and has a Happy New Year!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

That is one satisfied looking cat. :)

So I moved the EB to put my laptop away the other day and now he's wandering around all lost looking for his bed! I guess I'll have to leave it out for him during the day to sleep on!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

lol! what is it with cats and dogs and Tom Bihn bags?!!! perhaps the Universe is hinting at TB beds for pets! I don't have one, but it seems that way! Or perhaps, like kids, they will not sleep in them if it were really a bed designed for them--on the basis of --kids never seem to play with the toys we buy them, and love tupperware logic!

Perhaps he will need his own Empire Builder? Or maybe take out your Aeronaut for him? :)

Such a beautiful cat, and he obviously likes his comfort!

Cheers!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

TB needs to make a Linen & Black bag to complement Captain's coloring!
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    lol! what is it with cats and dogs and Tom Bihn bags?!!!
    It'a a conspiracy! Which is why I shake & shake the TB box before taking it home (orders are shipped to my office)- a lovely cat or dog may be lurking within!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0