Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By Walker
  • 1 Post By Lani

Thread: Co-Pilot and Cafe Bags brave the snow

Co-Pilot and Cafe Bags brave the snow

Co-Pilot, MCB and SCB on a family walk. In addition to our personal stuff, we each carried hot chocolate in water bottles in our bags.

Name:  Co-Pilot & Cafe Bags.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  228.0 KB

Gorgeous picture Walker, are these the cafe bags you mentioned being Christmas gifts before? If so, they look lovely on the recipients. Plum on the MCB, and is the SCB Punch? Btw, I LOVE the little one's pants!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Gorgeous picture Walker, are these the cafe bags you mentioned being Christmas gifts before? If so, they look lovely on the recipients. Plum on the MCB, and is the SCB Punch? Btw, I LOVE the little one's pants!
    Thanks, Dorayme. Yes, the cafe bags were christmas presents. Recipients love them.

The MCB is indeed plum/wasabi; the SCB is crimson/steel.

If my family were to get together in one place and each one brings their TB item, we can have a Tom Bihn product promo show :)

Happy holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Thanks, Dorayme. Yes, the cafe bags were christmas presents. Recipients love them.
    Awww Santa was good this year!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0