Like Tree24Likes
  • 9 Post By peregrina
  • 1 Post By Katy
  • 11 Post By peregrina
  • 1 Post By TXGirl
  • 2 Post By Katy

Thread: My cats love Tom Bihn

My cats love Tom Bihn

I received my new Forest Aeronaut and Cocoa/Wasabi Imago today and of course the cats were immediately drawn to the new box. They loved it!

Tigger made it his home...

until Casper had his turn

Your kitties are so adorable!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

thanks Katy. They are still teenagers - 8-month olds... super curious and outgoing.

This is them at 6 weeks old:

In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

What a precious picture of them sleeping together! That is so sweet!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

What adorable snuggle-bunnies! THey look so cute, and I'll bet they are quite the characters together too. I noticed you have a "turbo-track" - my cat loves to play with his tracks.

I think I need to place another TB order - you know, so the cat can have a new box to play in, if only for five minutes while the novelty of something new lasts...
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Hi Maria,

They are indeed quite the characters. Tigger is the "rover" type, jumps first, look after; Casper is the "thinker", tends to take his time carefully analyzing the situation. But they get along so perfectly that although we were just fostering them, we ended up adopting them ourselves because we could not bear to separate the two and everybody who came to see them immediately realized they could not separate them either but did not want more than one cat.

The "turbo-track" was an awesome find at Value Village. Casper plays with it quite a bit!
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Peregrina - really they are beautiful! Such a contest in personalities, they must be very entertaining together. Good for you to adopt them together!

There's a turbo track "race track" that my cat enjoys too:

Bergan Pet Products - Turbo Track cat toy

PLus a light up ball! He loves to play with it in the middle of the night, especially if's it's loose along the hardwood floors...

Star chaser cat toy with lighted LED ball and catnip

- you can buy the light up ball on it's own, no need to purchase another track!

If you search video's on google for Bergan turbo track or star-chaser - you can see them in action.

Thanks again for the adorable photos!

I'm looking for this toy:

Have you seen it anywhere in Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    thanks Katy. They are still teenagers - 8-month olds... super curious and outgoing.

This is them at 6 weeks old:

My head just exploded!

That is the cutest picture ever!
    Lani and Janine like this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    I'm looking for this toy:

Have you seen it anywhere in Toronto?
    I'm still on the search! - let's hope we can find this cool toy for our feline friends in the new year!

Pe chance do you know the brand name?

After a quick web search: It's called a Peek-A-Prize toy box, and can be found at Doctors Foster and Smith website (drsfostersmith.com). Hope this helps!

WOW! Thank you dgris! You are the super sleuth! That's quite a website too, never heard of the company. Look at all those cat toys!

Cat Toys: Peek-A-Prize Toy Box at Drs. Foster & Smith

This "baby" picture is not just adorable, it's beautifully-composed.

I love that kitten picture so much, I want it to have a permanent position on the first blog page, so I can see it every time.